City Of God? or City Of Men?? Vol. A matter of Preference?

Which one did you like more?

For some reason city of men Is more outstanding, but city of God was more entertaining.

So my vote is City of God, what about ya'll?

Is there really any comparison here? I've never seen City of Men, but I'm guessing the only thing you're really comparing are the names....

Funny this thread was made when I just switched avy's.

pimp.gif

Both good movies. I think I'll always love city of god more, however City of Men was surprisingly good. I would like to see those actors in some otherroles.

city of men but you have to watch the series before you watch the movie

city of men (series) > city of god > city of men

city of men started off too boring so i never finished

would like to watch city of god but its not on demand

For some reason city of men Is more outstanding, but city of God was more entertaining.

Exactly. alot of people will say CoG just because of the cult status it has gained (even while admitting they havent watched CoM
eyes.gif
) but, CoM has a way better story. CoG had alot of memorable characters and wasjust a bit more..."gutter", if you will. The CoM story evokes alot more emotion.

I've never seen City Of God, so I can't say whether City of Men is better than City of God or not. But City of Men was a very good series and a goodmovie. I wish the series was longer though. I remember watching it on the Sundance channel every week. I was hooked on that show.

City of God easy. Story is just so much tighter than City of Men. I didnt even like it that much really to be honest

city of men was good not great, the cinematography saved the movie

city of god is the better movie and it's not even remotely close

city of god is such a dope flick. one of my favorite movies of all time. i love city of men too, but lets be honest, its not city of god.

tropa de elite (elite squad) is definitely doper than city of men...not quite city of god status but it is an incredible movie.

Back
Top Bottom