Claire Huxtable / Phylicia Rashad Appreciation Post

Still have a crush on her. She still fine, even at 64. Her sexiset quality has been her class. OP, that ideal you're chasing of finding Claire, kick it. Claire Huxtable doesn't exist, but I see you tho.

Still have a crush on her. She still fine, even at 64. Her sexiset quality has been her class. OP, that ideal you're chasing of finding Claire, kick it. Claire Huxtable doesn't exist, but I see you tho.

Naw, don't kick it OP. It exists. I found one & married her. Knew I was going to marry her the first time we sent out. Been together for 25 years, married for 12 of them...

Naw, don't kick it OP. It exists. I found one & married her. Knew I was going to marry her the first time we sent out. Been together for 25 years, married for 12 of them...

:pimp: respect

and claire huxtable had IT. its a real shame to see there isn't anything on air that is on the cosby show's level.

Sorry but PEGGY BUNDY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ALL

and claire huxtable had IT. its a real shame to see there isn't anything on air that is on the cosby show's level.

Thanks man...

I'm such a dummy. I was working on a spread sheet here at work & entered the wrong figure. My wife & I have been together for 16 years (not 25) , married for 12...:rolleyes

I am a huge fan of Katey Sagal but she aint better than Phylicia Rashad

Last edited:
^ nah fam Peggy/Gemma is ok but has nada on Claire.....stop fronting

Eh...I beg to differ. Peg, even with her airhead mentality, always looked good to me.

And speaking of A Different World, Lisa Bonet's Lenny Kravitz kid is cute:

Zoe+Kravitz+Jane+Eyre+New+York+Premiere+Inside+gee2mU7SOM3l.jpg

Thanks man...

I'm such a dummy. I was working on a spread sheet here at work & entered the wrong figure. My wife & I have been together for 16 years (not 25) , married for 12...:rolleyes

:pimp: respect nonetheless, just celebrated 5 yrs strong with my gf this week. nothing compared to you, but for me its :pimp: :lol:

is that katy segal now? :nerd: :nerd: not bad...

Back
Top Bottom