Clarks Wallabees Appreciation GOAT

Yeah they run big compared to sneakers. I got dbs and wallys and they fit similar to me in length but desert boots seem to have a very low "roof" on the toebox. I still would suggest the same size.

never really had an opinion on the wallys...i use to work at a Clarks back in high school..bought 2 pairs of beeswax desert boots and just got around to wearing them 4 years later...i bought the desert boot just cause it was war world II inspired.

Just copped some all-black leather Wally's.  Got em on sale at the store.  Joints are smooth.

Wallabees are major for that m-f 9-6 work life. Desert Boot is a close second. Keep both in rotation, always.

long shot but did anyone here order the mahogany leather p204 from padmore and barnes on END?  if so, is it really that shiny in person?

Geez...I just so happened to come into the General Forum and see this post.  Where has this been all my life?!!!  
smokin.gif
..Wallys will never die! 

Really loving these dooms. Picked them up for 120 shipped.

I went into my local clarks store last weekend and they were having a sale on select winter wally's (burgundy, green, dark blue, and the grey felt). They had a 2 for $130 deal, same for desert boots. The sale still might be going on. For those looking for the non-traditional sand and beeswax cw's. 

I went into my local clarks store last weekend and they were having a sale on select winter wally's (burgundy, green, dark blue, and the grey felt). They had a 2 for $130 deal, same for desert boots. The sale still might be going on. For those looking for the non-traditional sand and beeswax cw's. 

was it for the og wallabees? because if it is that is a great deal... but if its for the padmore then not that great because those are uncomfortable

was it for the og wallabees? because if it is that is a great deal... but if its for the padmore then not that great because those are uncomfortable
OG's. Not the padmores.

Back
Top Bottom