Clarks Wallabees Appreciation GOAT

Official Clarks Wu-Wear Collaboration coming tomorrow!

Copping the blue and cream joints, eish they looked like marble cake. I expect more yellow in the black pair!

Last edited:
These are kinda dope

Screenshot_2018-07-03-14-52-26-616_com.android.chrome.png
Screenshot_2018-07-03-14-52-37-157_com.android.chrome.png

Feeling the cognac joints

Kith shearling looking nice too. Saw another collab recently that looked nice as well, cant remember what it was tho

Preciate that, copped the black joints even though they are mediocre. Also had to get the 9.5 since they were sold out of the 10s. Hopefully they aren't too small but I think I'll be good, I know the 10.5s are too big because my Breaking Bad Blue joints are that size and they are too roomy but if anything these shoes should stretch rather well if they need to.

Kinda wish I had waited on the CREAMs now but it's all good. Did they ever carry the yellow pair, those are the last ones I need now.

Preciate that, copped the black joints even though they are mediocre. Also had to get the 9.5 since they were sold out of the 10s. Hopefully they aren't too small but I think I'll be good, I know the 10.5s are too big because my Breaking Bad Blue joints are that size and they are too roomy but if anything these shoes should stretch rather well if they need to.

Kinda wish I had waited on the CREAMs now but it's all good. Did they ever carry the yellow pair, those are the last ones I need now.

Think you'll be good going down half size.

Think they only had those two colors.

Hard choice to pull the trigger on.

Maple suede or black?

Wish there were more choices.

Maple pair is better but I'd say get both as to me these are a collectible that I can actually wear. Big Wu-tang fan and I think it's awesome this finally happened so I want them all. Way under retail makes it a no brainer.

Also coincidentally copped a new black Polo sweatsuit that is gonna look dope with the ones I just ordered.

Yeah they didn't have many. I didn't hesitate because I've been watching them on the Clarks site waiting to see if they would ever qualify for the 30% off. I only had to think about the 9.5 or 10.5 since they didn't have a 10 in black. I wasn't aware any other sites even got these.

Yeah I just googled and clarksusa got it but of course the 30% off don't apply :lol: :smh:

Clarks may run pretty big these days, the high top wallabees were always more comfortable half a size down FWIR but I haven't worn a pair of those in this decade. The last time I could get my hands on any of the modern Redlands I went down .5 a size because that's what people said in 2004 and I could have probably gotten away going down a full size. Even the Natalie (low cut shoe) feels like it runs big or maybe it's just a lousy fitting shoe.

^if you paid via cc, check if your card has some sort of price protection so you can get credited for the difference

I would have ordered the size 10 but it wasn't in stock last time, I actually got a slightly better price because it was 35% off. Long as it actually fits I'm good but hopefully it gets here before this sale ends so I can try it on and see and still be able to order my size 10 if it's too tight.

I'm actually gonna rock my CREAMs today.

Clarks fit pretty big...For most shoes it's impossible for me to size down .5 from my TTS, but Clarks it's no problem at all. Even after sizing down it's not uncomfortably snug or anything.

Back
Top Bottom