Clarks Wallabees Appreciation GOAT

Screenshot_20211212-123547_Instagram.jpg

need help yall, about to cop my first pair. I usually do 9.5 in most shoes got a few 10 here and there. Almost all my jordans are 9.5 kobes i rock 10 comfortably just as reference

Gonna have to agree with going down the half size.

I'm a 9.5 as well. I was mis-shipped a 9.5 in the Futura Wally's and they felt like a 10. Almost unwearable because my foot would slip around too much. All my others are 9's and they fit fine.

Appreicate the info fellas, now can someone explain the different wallabee models i found some that say Clarks Shacre but those are only found in department stores the price is lower and the only noticeable difference to my noob eyes is a small tag around the ankle collar

I

Appreicate the info fellas, now can someone explain the different wallabee models i found some that say Clarks Shacre but those are only found in department stores the price is lower and the only noticeable difference to my noob eyes is a small tag around the ankle collar

I
The Shacre has a take down version of the crepe sole—it isn't crepe at all. It's like the jumpman version of the Air Jordan. They're Clark's, just not the the flagship model

Think "basic timb" but worse. Do not buy. Clarks go on sale often enough you should be able to find a color you like on sale somewhere, use google shopping. Im still waiting on the purple floral joints from END to go on sale, might get 2 colors.

The Shacre has a take down version of the crepe sole—it isn't crepe at all. It's like the jumpman version of the Air Jordan. They're Clark's, just not the the flagship model

Think "basic timb" but worse. Do not buy. Clarks go on sale often enough you should be able to find a color you like on sale somewhere, use google shopping. Im still waiting on the purple floral joints from END to go on sale, might get 2 colors.

Okay, i can see the difference now in the soles. The ogs seem to have more height on them too

What is a basic timb? Like a classic 6"?

I was thinking of copping 1 of each a basic black Shacre to use more on a day to day and wallabee to switch it up and style it up

I can't really comment on how the cheaper Wallies feel on foot, but when I picked one up at an outlet and touched that bottom sole... there's no way I would use them as daily wears, they don't look comfortable at all. What colors are you trying to cop?

Hibbett has a few decent pairs on sale RN and if you can wait they usually have times where it;'s an additional % off sale items.

Back
Top Bottom