Class of 2011 vol. What college are you going to??

Originally Posted by vatech733

yeah im only 5'10 190 so thats what really held me back from the d1-a schools but heres a vid no ducktales lol.�

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

yeah im only 5'10 190 so thats what really held me back from the d1-a schools but heres a vid no ducktales lol.�

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
WOW 
eek.gif

thats a 10 minute video and I actually had to stop myself from watching lol

pimp.gif
to you my friend

*shoulda tried harder to get me a scholarship for Bball, cause aint nothing like the student athlete life foreal 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
WOW 
eek.gif

thats a 10 minute video and I actually had to stop myself from watching lol

pimp.gif
to you my friend

*shoulda tried harder to get me a scholarship for Bball, cause aint nothing like the student athlete life foreal 

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

ST John is an overpriced POS to be honest. Hope you got some big scholarship's.
It's my safety...
Your safety is a private school? Damn man you better make it worth your time
Just because it isn't that hard to get in and because they give great financial aid. I applied to NYU, Columbia, Princeton, UMD, and Fordham also so out of all those i would consider St. John's my safety.

It's my safety...
Just because it isn't that hard to get in and because they give great financial aid. I applied to NYU, Columbia, Princeton, UMD, and Fordham also so out of all those i would consider St. John's my safety.

It's my safety...
If you applied to schools like those, you've could've picked a way better safety school than St. John's.

And I got into Penn State but waiting on other colleges as well before deciding.

It's my safety...
If you applied to schools like those, you've could've picked a way better safety school than St. John's.

And I got into Penn State but waiting on other colleges as well before deciding.

Doesn't matter where you go, just join a frat it will be the best decision you ever make.

Doesn't matter where you go, just join a frat it will be the best decision you ever make.

Back
Top Bottom