Classic Gucci Mane Interview

Brah I don't care as much as you do, Zone 6 fire department is nothing it's in the middle of the old black, young white, and gay couple's neighborhood. East Atlanta is really just that quiet *** park wit a tennis court and basketball court where me and my *****'s use to go to duck off and smoke blunts. East Atlanta is tiny and Glenwood runs right up the middle of Zone 6, seem like you riding for or riding on Gucci status. Candler is decalb county zone 6 not East Atlanta and Greshem is quiet now just that walmart  if you said this 15 years ago I would have agreed wit you.
I feel ya man. I don't really care for real, it's just interesting. Gresham aint really quiet, boys just got smarter. They still hot as ever over up through Mary Lou and all that. My little cousin still bangin around McNair High for some reason and always tellin me bout how hot they are bla bla bla. I will give ya that though, 15 years ago when East Hamp was East Hamp and them Hamp boys had everybody strapped. It was wild, my pops would come get me and have the pistol on the front seat cuz they did something to his brother over that gamblin ****. The 6 definitely has changed. 

Even when So Icey dropped  it was completely different 6. Gucci really unified the 6 cuz we was all fightin each other every single week prolly til bout 07 or 08 or maybe I just grew up, I don't know but it is what it is. I love this city. 

Salutes to ya bruh, good to see chop it up with someone that's been around to really see ATL and can still relate. You know how few and far between that is these days. Have a good one. 

Last edited:
Keyshia Cole just ethered Gucci tho
nerd.gif

Y'all just don't know the half in (05-06) when jeezy was real strong wit bmf he crushed gucci buzz, cats started picking sides so much so people stop-ed ******g wit gucci music altogether. Crip (4season/4th ward) *****'s was riding with jeezy so strong he got gucci jumped in jail. Then word on the streets was they knocked gucci teeth out (teeth weren't ko out though my ***** that was at rice st. saw first hand). He had to rebuild from scratch pumping out mix-tape after mix-tape and got him-self hot the second time.

I remember being the only n' bumpin "Hard to Kill" when it came out in 06.....n's def wasn't ******g w/ gucci like that (in NC 
grin.gif
) but **** i've been a fan since traphouse

Last edited:
I feel ya man. I don't really care for real, it's just interesting. Gresham aint really quiet, boys just got smarter. They still hot as ever over up through Mary Lou and all that. My little cousin still bangin around McNair High for some reason and always tellin me bout how hot they are bla bla bla. I will give ya that though, 15 years ago when East Hamp was East Hamp and them Hamp boys had everybody strapped. It was wild, my pops would come get me and have the pistol on the front seat cuz they did something to his brother over that gamblin ****. The 6 definitely has changed. 

Even when So Icey dropped  it was completely different 6. Gucci really unified the 6 cuz we was all fightin each other every single week prolly til bout 07 or 08 or maybe I just grew up, I don't know but it is what it is. I love this city. 

Salutes to ya bruh, good to see chop it up with someone that's been around to really see ATL and can still relate. You know how few and far between that is these days. Have a good one. 
It's all good brah, zone 6 has changed it's still live don't get me wrong but it's just not how it use to be. I got a couple "B" ****** on Candler and Glenwood so I be in the 6.

She said he aint no G and some other **** on some radio station I got a text about it.

This whole situation is hysterical.

i think its disrespectful for a man to talk about another mans wife, but refer to her as the ex man's ***. these times are crazy, bunch of lil pacs running round.

One thing's for sure...

Gucci. Is. Back. 
roll.gif

Dude was building everything for his moment. 

"aye gucci reachin in his pocket" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"bruh I had to gone and let him mush me cuz" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Interview was hilarious :rofl:
They definitely did seem a little reserve as if Gucci woulda smacked em if they said the wrong thing.

As far as Jeezy goes I doubt he'll respond to anything, what does he have to gain from it?

Thats the best thing to do.

Don't even feed into it. Someone has to be the bigger man. 

When Obama mentions you, you can't be pandering to people who aren't on the radar anymore. I mean lets be real. It might have been the WH press dinner but come on man. 

:lol: Forgot all abut this

****** couldnt tell me **** after that
I'm saying. 

I mean yes, I am here just like everyone else debating whats going on, but I can't glorify this mess. 

Either something is going to happen or its not. I mean we've got the government building cases on rappers with software like Palantir :lol:  and what not but ya'll still out here talking about a man over an issue that you seem to need have discussed 7-8 years later? 

rap beef in itself is pretty stupid.

I mean we have dudes making fun of other people, but only doing it for the fans on SONGS...I mean take yourself out of the picture and look at whats going on.

Imagine if the only way I wanted to fight you was in a video game. 

I mean really? :lol:

you got a point :lol:

on another note whats the deal with TI and gucci? im unaware

Last edited:
I agree but a lot of people slept on his two mixtapes earlier this year that were FIRE> 
Word to Trap Back and I'm Up
pimp.gif

Keisha Cole though
laugh.gif
Just your average scorned shawty trying to save face a bit...we don't believe you, ya need more people.
trap back was critically acclaimed as "vintage gucci mane at work" so i dont think it was that slept on.

EDIT:

im up and trap back are both 250-500> downloads on datpiff respectively..they both bumping.

Last edited:
^ I'll try to say this as simple as possible..... Look at Hector and Smokey. Just because u you dont like a person doesnt mean u wont make money them. Its way too street level but thats Gucci. He looks at all this like the trap.

Back
Top Bottom