-- Classic NT pics --

^^
smh.gif
at that vid

I'm kinda late but...

Originally Posted by jordanX3

Who was that asian kid with tons of Jordans and when he posted a picture of himself everyone couldn't believe he was still in elementary school? He still posts on here too, I've see him in the general. He has a simpsons avatar I think.
pimp.gif
Whaddup y'all. I was 12 back in the day.
laugh.gif

Man, how times have changed. I have a few old pictures saved on my old computer, I'll upload them in a bit.

Respect to all the NTers I used to talk to a lot on the daily. I still got love for y'all!

Wow, thanks for the trip down memory lane. I have a feeling a lot of OG MIA Nter's are going to pop up here.

Let's talk about the good old days.

I found some pictures most people might remember or that meant something to me.
laugh.gif

Most of these are from '03 to '05ish when I was big on sneakers, then I hit ghost mode '06 to '07 when I started selling away things.

Where am I now? Well...I'm 17, going on 18 in Feb., and a senior in HS, getting ready to pack up for college. I have about 6 or 7 pairs of kicks I haveleft that I wear on the daily as beaters. I still have a pair of DS White '99 IVs in my closet though, you know, keep my holy grail as a symbol of what Ilove most.

Anyways, here are some pics to bring us back!

I'll try to find more later.

My own contributions:

Photography:

I don't know why, but lots of people liked this WDYW pic
laugh.gif

Anyone remember the $1000 IVs?
pimp.gif

Holla at NEEK.

And now, classic NT:

SneakakingP vs. tennis rackets

$5 if you can name every NTer on here.

TonyChen, anyone?

Bump a new NT tee...

DaJoka004 formerly known as tmacshox1's infamous encounter

Big ups to Cris1...whaddup sir!

That's all I got for now, I'll try to find some more.

Much love to those NTers I used to talk to on the daily.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

Let's talk about the good old days.
I found some pictures most people might remember or that meant something to me.
laugh.gif

Most of these are from '03 to '05ish when I was big on sneakers, then I hit ghost mode '06 to '07 when I started selling away things.
Where am I now? Well...I'm 17, going on 18 in Feb., and a senior in HS, getting ready to pack up for college. I have about 6 or 7 pairs of kicks I have left that I wear on the daily as beaters. I still have a pair of DS White '99 IVs in my closet though, you know, keep my holy grail as a symbol of what I love most.
Anyways, here are some pics to bring us back!
I'll try to find more later.
My own contributions:
Photography:

Anyone remember the $1000 IVs?
pimp.gif
Definitely been a while since seen you post....you remember who bought those IV's anyways? I sure do remember the G mark. Was the winnersinitials M.H.?

Back
Top Bottom