-- Classic NT pics --

oooweee i just read the first 5 pages of the Og thread about the bullproof vest boy man oh man..... why did yall light him up like that thats wrong!!lmao

that "need money for kung fu lessons...." pic gets me everytime!
smile.gif

Who got the pics of that fight in the WDYWT during the summer time? I remember someone pouring liquor on a grave. And what about revolverfresh and ol girl onthe train?

Doesn't everybody remember the whole "ohSnaps88" episode. First saying he domed to get him a pair of threes.
sick.gif
Then all the screenshots. The pictures of him and his mustang. The wack videoshe posted of playing basketball with his sister.
roll.gif
Then to top it all off,he either created another account to tell everyone to take it easy on young dude,(young dude being himself, ohSnap88."). Or it was the dude who gave himthe threes in the first place.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by suprafly36

Who got the pics of that fight in the WDYWT during the summer time? I remember someone pouring liquor on a grave. And what about revolverfresh and ol girl on the train?
Pouring liquor on a grave? I think you're talking about DOM vs. TheRealHundreds. That was a while back. I remember that. And it involved aStussy hat if i remember correctly.

anyone remember italian3 and the other kid fighting...i thought that was the funniest fight on Nt ever

man, i really never knew there was so much drama on in here. y'all gotta start putting up all these pics...

There aren't any pics but there was some funny old school beeeeeeefs!

-Jersey Joe vs K Town ("Peckerwood" "small wee wees")
-K Town vs Tetsujin Morimoto/rio rancho "TM.Co.IRAQ
roll.gif
")
-NDemandConceptz vs randoms (have this one printed out back home..."now leave us alone little boy, we're busy")
-Meth vs Steve from ISS. I was brought up in this fight for some reason
nerd.gif

I know Air Rev was in an extremely wordy argument, I believe it was directed against NDemandConceptz. There may have been more as well...

way more that I can't remember too.

Plus the times when reselling got huuuge and there was a new rule for "No more stockroom pics." This might have actually happened from the AFI lowwhite/grey leather mesh "The Dirty" but I can't remember. There was some big hullabaloo regarding that shoe on NT, and now it is a completelyforgotten colorway.

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

Not a pic, but this is definitely one of the most ignorant & entertaining things I remember seeing on here recently.
I see that dude Jacob like every week at least twice at my store...

I just went thru this entire post, page by page... wow

just some randoms

roll.gif
I completely forgot about "moshgirl" until I was looking thru some folders. I've got sooooo many pics, I might post some shoe related ones later
OG pics...

M!ke

^^I can't believe that no one's posted those Mosh Girl pictures yet! Those never get old!

-Jermaine

Originally Posted by Dunks r nice

^am i the only one who doesn't get grossed out by that pic?

Naw I'm good. I've seen it for the last 4 years so it doesn't really do anything to me anymore. I sat and stared at it once for like 5 minsstraight trying to imagine it being my fingers. Eventually I was shook, so I had to stop.
roll.gif

^That pic isn't real is it. Last time one of these threads came up I wanted to see pics of the guys house in (NJ?) who's whole house was filled withDS sneakers to the roof. He ended up going to jail I think. It's from years ago. Anyone???

Back
Top Bottom