-- Classic NT pics --

i think she was wearing the shoes of the guy who took the pic or something like that.

Originally Posted by Diab0531

yes mj has a pair but there is at least 1 other pair... heres a pic that niketyson posted on here a while back

fa436b6c1c2a661a72a553cc4e3062abd5302897.pjpg
All that laser stuff nike did that im finally catching up on and seeing looks fake. It reminds me of all the fake Jordan 11s that they used tomake and sell at the swap meets and in the back of magazines. Im sure these are real but all the laser stuff just looks bootleg in general to me.

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

yes mj has a pair but there is at least 1 other pair... heres a pic that niketyson posted on here a while back

fa436b6c1c2a661a72a553cc4e3062abd5302897.pjpg
All that laser stuff nike did that im finally catching up on and seeing looks fake. It reminds me of all the fake Jordan 11s that they used to make and sell at the swap meets and in the back of magazines. Im sure these are real but all the laser stuff just looks bootleg in general to me.
amen. the lazer 5s look really fake too. I have a pair but I cant freakin get rid of them!

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

All that laser stuff nike did that im finally catching up on and seeing looks fake. It reminds me of all the fake Jordan 11s that they used to make and sell at the swap meets and in the back of magazines. Im sure these are real but all the laser stuff just looks bootleg in general to me.
IMO the black lasered IV's were the only ones i could rock with but the price is
sick.gif

6 i got my white laser 4s for 200 and i love them. i actually like the laser 4s (all of them reds included) but its just because i love the air jordan 4 notbecause i lovelaser print. but yes those 4s i posted are real i was just proving that there is more than one pair

Not to keep this thing going off topic, but there are the red lasers, white lasers, black lasers, gold color lasers, and if im not mistaken, i though there wasone other color that never released.

Not to mention the blue/gold lasers that were made for CP3 for the gold medal game this year. He did not wear them obviously....

I am in this pic, taken at the Riot at NORT for the 2nd artist series.

Word got out they were doing a midnight drop so I rolled up. This is the closest I have EVER come to waiting in line for sneakers. And again, it was more of ariot, which suits me just fine.

And yes, I got my Pharrell's, which have sentimental value as I worked on the 1st NERD album. Espo's? I could give a +$$! about transparent sneakers.Not hot.

Funny thing is Espo rolled up in an Ice Cream truck during all of this.

263g50w.jpg

Originally Posted by mike23theking

To this day, I still do not see what NT's(or single NT'ers) obsession for this girl was...
ohwell.gif
its because she is so small and wears size "Oh S**T!"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom