69625fe4f876262eb9efebfec32603df239da67.jpg

Now thats a NICE look ...
If I'm not mistaken, those are Nogales/Walnut girls
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
But
pimp.gif
indeed

yo this pic was taken at shadow oak park wasnt it?

Originally Posted by el producto79

Anybody got the pic of LovetheXIV in that "sweet %*! '80s lean"?
lmao i don't fully remember the pic but that name for it sounds way too familiar
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Originally Posted by CDub Yo

merry christmas everyone!

smh at me remembering pictures from years back but not remembering stuff in school a day later

i'll upload more once i stop being lazy
I love this picture....

Great post, im barely on page 4 and imma go through all the pages.

This is the day FunkDoctor, myself and Airmag went to a Jordan event in compton
The jordan rep was in the Eminems and airmag had on the other IV's
2n0r3mg.jpg

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

i will have both of those on one of these days. and i will wear them probably about 10k right? or 8k?
laugh.gif
thats like the 3rd time i heard you say that (bout the EmIV's)....i hope you snatch them up!!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by XkrispyELI

^ what's the story behind those kicks and box?

I think they're from the HBO show 'Entourage' one of the actors had them for something

Correct, they were for the HBO show Entourage. There was a release at Undefeated and DJ AM got the last pair as the crew was pulling up. Turtle, hence theword/name turtle on the shoe, didnt get a pair. Vince contact Fukijama to do a special pair. This is the pair that was made....

Correct me if im wrong. Its been a while since i saw that episode. Click the link for more info/pics.

http://www.freshnessmag.c...urage-turtle-air-force-1/

^yeah, thats what it was. i saw this in a dj am article on sneakerfiles, they had the clip of the episode. dj am's collection is insane.

this thread brought me back to when i used to lurk before i joined.. i have some pics I'll post tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom