roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

az005us wrote:
got S0LED out wrote:
Originally Posted by AF187

Originally Posted by got S0LED out

anyone have the youtube video of an NTer killing a rat with a broom and c-walking all over it ?
laugh.gif
You just got -- forrrrtayyyyyyed !

this is kind of disturbing, couldnt of just caught it and let it go? beat it with a broom? .. not cool....
indifferent.gif

MANNNN F' thattt!!!! Kill�the rat, and than pop a bottle
pimp.gif

��

Yeah right if up on the late nights and u seen that little sucka run by you you woulda folded that sucka too i was scared for my life!

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

Originally Posted by srr1175

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

doesnt MJ have a pair of red lazer 4s? are those it or are those fakes?

They are the real deal..............
is he the only one that has a pair or has anybody ever seen any collector having a pair?

I think there's only 1 pair and Michael Jeffery Jordan is holding them. There's another pair silver of IV's made for his 40th birthday

Wish I could view the vid of that dude killin that mouse... Not working anymore... BTW that wolf shirt comment about dude having to carry a stick now had melaughing soo hard hahaaha

if im not mistaken someone on here posted those 4s... im sure of it... ill post the pic when i find it. but imo i think they are pretty nice

I know its not a picture but can someone PLEASE post the Harlem Shake Story hahahah Id love to read it right about now

Mosh Girl and Wolf shirt are soo funny!
All the Newbs revealing themselves by not knowing about the finger pic.

yes mj has a pair but there is at least 1 other pair... heres a pic that niketyson posted on here a while back

fa436b6c1c2a661a72a553cc4e3062abd5302897.pjpg

Back
Top Bottom