Classy aka prude aka shy girls: Do they exist anymore in this myspace/ustream age?

media, internet, pop culture, reality tv...........as we move on through time, taboo becomes more acceptable, people open up more and are down for things thatused to be red zones to them, this has been happening way before you were born bruh! its just growing...and your gettin older, so naturally...you noticemore...
wink.gif

/thread

Woop! Woop!
There's a lot yall just looking in the wrong spot or passing them by.
You supposed to look at the cute quiet chick in the back of the group not the attention ***** in the front.

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

Woop! Woop!
You supposed to look at the cute quiet chick in the back of the group not the attention ***** in the front.
lol

But I hear you. But I'm a college student and the campus has people from all over the country so for all I know, that shy, cute, quiet chick could havevery well been a loud, obnoxious JO in her home town. That's not whats up. But I got a bunch of "good" girl types as friends
tired.gif

there are plenty of good ones left and I'm fortunate to count a lot as friends. Ultimately, if you think you don't know any of them, you should reflectupon the way you present yourself, your mindset, and the company you keep. 95% of the time a combination of those three will have a lot to do with yourinability to find good intelligent, sweet, classy, sophisticated, moral, well grounded women.

Originally Posted by richKarlmarx

shy does not = classy...
prude does not = classy...

and yes they do exist. theyre not just e-whoring themselves.

well put, they also arent the usual dimes that we would all like to wife

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

Woop! Woop!
lol

But I hear you. But I'm a college student and the campus has people from all over the country so for all I know, that shy, cute, quiet chick could have very well been a loud, obnoxious JO in her home town. That's not whats up.
That sir is the truth.

Miss, I know you're hinting around to females such as yourself, and that's very true to be a tendency of them, BUT that's not to say all of themare there like a "do not cross this line unless you're a "good girl"" is on the ground. AND there are so many around that they swarmcampuses like a bunch of wild bees.

I don't know what the hell I was saying up there, but yea he's right. I'm attracted to the "good girl" type, and it's crazy outthere. I have found 1 though
happy.gif
but she aint my girl
tired.gif
but we talk
smile.gif
but when we get somewhere we seemingly get nowhere again
eyes.gif
I'm +%!$!+@ up
embarassed.gif
so the search continues
devil.gif

Hey_

Andre 3000: One day out children will have to visit museums to see what a lady looks like.

Julius F. Wrek

Originally Posted by knightngale

I don't think so...maybe in a third world country or something

nah man....3rd world country slorez get it in too...word to DR vacations
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

do classy guys exist nowadays, just like they did in the 60's? c'mon....we are all thesame and what you seek is out there.....don't blame the women tho....[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]they[/color] only do what theythink we like

catch 22/ chicken or the egg....

I met three or four girls that i would definitely call good girls since last year, so yeah they do exist. But they you really want them? They usually aintgonna let you smash or even see the goods sometimes.

the real problem is dudes don't wanna mess with girls if she don't let him smash immediately.
Basically its a catch 22 like somebody said earlier cause if the chick wasn't letting you smash you wouldn't want that but then want avirgin. I seriously think dudes scared they can't compare to other dudes.

No I just think it'd be safer to be with a female who hasn't been with 10 other dudes, not to mention it'd be somewhat embarassing IMO to bemarrying someone else's former JO

Yup, they're out there, just hard time findin em in the midst of the smiggities. College campuses (more so community) makes it easier. Now cause the quietand all that don't mean they aint no freaks. They just freaks for that 1 special person. I know good amount of em.

Originally Posted by TD The God

do classy guys exist nowadays

Mmmhm!
OP, there are plenty of "good girls" out there, and like stated in every time this thread comes around, they don't put themselves out there; Theydon't act out for attention, hence this myth about them not existng. Men just don't try hard enough, IMO.

there are ALOT of good girls out there. at least i think. just gotta look in the right places. not random parties, clubs, etc.

Back
Top Bottom