Classy aka prude aka shy girls: Do they exist anymore in this myspace/ustream age?

Originally Posted by fifaboy03

there are ALOT of good girls out there. at least i think. just gotta look in the right places. not random parties, clubs, etc.

ha those places are the worst to look! if u want classy, go to class!

they exist, but all your going to do when you find them is make them just as bad as every other girl. done that too many times...and i still do it.

^
laugh.gif

Seriously...

Like how do you expect to keep a man end of the day? your personality is nice and sweet but after a certain point if you aint giving it up dont be surprisedthat you're single.

Originally Posted by encore2007

I'm talking to one right now, the real problem is dudes don't wanna mess with girls if she don't let him smash immediately.

That is a problem. There was a guy who liked me and wanted to spend time with me, so I obliged and started getting to know him. When his birthdaycame around he said he wanted me to sleep with him as his birthday present. I was like
eek.gif
. He persisted, and I was like, "No way, you'd better find someone elseto do that." I had only known him for 3 weeks. His birthday came and went, and he still wanted to spend time with me, but after about 5 or 6 weeks, hestarted telling me he was bored! One day I was at his apartment, and he put on this song really loud that had the lyrics: "We've been (going out?)for 4 weeks now. You've got me feeling like I'm weak now." "SO GO'ON AND TAKE YOUR D@MN CLOTHES OFF!" "Blow your backout."
indifferent.gif

I was shocked, insulted, and I left.
mad.gif

I understand exactly where you're coming from. I dated a prude for a few months but we were friends from before ...never hit it...

$*@ is mad frustrating. she's a virgin and She'd gotten cheated on a couple of times...and that's part of the reason I dont wanna be with her nowbesides the fact that I dont want a relationship. I'm not into pressuring women for #%% or anything like that because if it happens it happens...but i likeshorty a lot..but it's like I'm young. There's other women out here on her level who are giving it up. anytime I find myself having to rationalizeWHY/HOW I want some #%% to a girl, I just dead it. Jumping through hoops is wack...

I told her going out with a guy in this day and age and expecting him to not want some #%% is dumb and she should get a gay male friend *shrugs*

There's plenty of "good girls" out there. But do you really want to have to take a chick out several times and wait a couple months to smash?

No thanks. I'm not going to waste my time or money on a chick unless I'm getting the goods.

There are good girls out there if you take the time to find one. I for one refuse to mess with girls who put their whole lives on FB or other social sites, itWILL cause drama sooner or later.

I'm good with my girl, my shorty. It took some time though.

I also think sex is a little too highly regarded.

If your talking to someone and legitimately getting to know them, what's the problem with sex. Unless you get pregnant or an STD, it was just sex.

You can tell the difference between someone pressed for sex and someone who believes it's gradually part of the process.

Now if you have morals that's one thing, but many females cry "all he wanted was sex" if things don't work out, but sometimes things justdon't work out for a number of reasons.

As traditional as i am, i can't dismiss the fact that technology and general promiscuity have advanced, and men know that "if she won't, thenshe(another girl) will." Good guys, and girl now, are finishing last.

Back
Top Bottom