Claudette Ortiz from city high broke, homeless

Badu must have some mind blowing p 

mean.gif

i skimmed through some of that wack Hot97 interview. Why are you guys still acting like she needs to be saved? She isn't currently homeless and she said she made investments in real estate so she is ok.

What are you talking about? All I'm saying is she isn't homeless at this point nor was she homeless while taping the show she is on now so the title is misleading. She was speaking on a rumor that came out around 2 years ago about her being homeless and confirmed that there was a point that she applied for assistance. People making it seem like she's on a television show currently and claiming she's broke :rolleyes

Not sure why you got so defensive. Read it again with out the emotion.

What are you talking about? All I'm saying is she isn't homeless at this point nor was she homeless while taping the show she is on now so the title is misleading. She was speaking on a rumor that came out around 2 years ago about her being homeless and confirmed that there was a point that she applied for assistance. People making it seem like she's on a television show currently and claiming she's broke
eyes.gif

We are talking about a teenage relationship here. Do you care about a relationship you had when you were 16? Serious question. People break up, move on, and with the next person down the hallway all within a month in HS
laugh.gif
come on son any chick I messed with at 16,17,18,19,20 who ended up smashing a homie, we gonna laugh at the broad the following week. It's not that serious
mean.gif

All I got from this is you don't believe marriage holds any weight, and that's fine
laugh.gif
I believe getting married and then having kids is the respectful traditional and most times best way to create a family. Not everybody feels that way, so yes I would tend to be more understanding to a woman having children during a marriage than a woman who was having kids with a man she had no commitment to. Yeah looks may make you marry someone, but looks nor how the yambs feel damn sure don't keep you married for 10 years.
nah what I was saying married or not end of the day the situation remains the same.... a chick knows a guy forever has a kid.... they stop messing around vs. a kid knows a guy forever has a kid gets married... they stop messing around. The difference end of the day is the paper/courthouse. The results the beginning the end and all that happen is the same.

She still has 3 kids 2 different dudes... Whether she went to a court house with one, um was down with one for several years. The situation is the same. And btw tons of ppl stay together for years all for the sake of just their kids. Plus you add the fact they aren't like a reg family. Dude was always on the road, he was writing producing etc....whose to say they wouldn't have broke up or had problems very early in the relationship and she or him decided well we hardly spend time see one another plus we got a kid, and it looks good for our kids to see mommy and daddy so hell its like we aint married anyways so whats the point.

I see it all the time especially with folks who are in the military/truck drivers jobs where ppl are separated for long periods of time. Hell it happens with ppl who see each other everyday and just say well we will just sticj it out till the kids get older etc...

I aint trying to ish on the chick cause iuno her like that, but I wouldn't give her a pass/exception just cause she had a piece a paper either. Personally considering the overwhelmingly proportion of women to men, I wouldn't see why a guy would even actively pursue a women with multiple baby daddies married/non married. Especially if you don't even have any kids. Its to many negatives and really no positives, well not any positives that cant be found in a woman who aint got multiple baby daddies. Dudes almost making it sound like having kids with a bunch of different dudes...or having kids period is like some plus points ah something.

As if to say its an asset. She is early 30's granted the numbers are slim, but there are plenty of eligible good women around that age who aint got 2/3 4 kids and multiple baby daddies. Yall acting like she upper 40's 50 ah something. And finding a chick who aint been married and had a gaggle of kids by different dudes is like searching for the lost city of atlantis.

I met this chick at at a studio party back in like 2001 that Bilal was hosting; it was clear she was willing to do WHATEVER it took to make it

Last edited:
I have a kid and if I was ever single again I'd date a chick that had one kid BUT it depends on how her kid father is....not dealing with a chick that got a crazy *** bd

I met this chick at at a studio party back in like 2001 that Bilal was hosting; it was clear she was willing to do WHATEVER it took to make it
I met this chick at a mistletoe party back in 2011 that Lil B was hosting; it was evident she was willing to do WHOEVER it took to Drake it

her mass is :wow: :pimp: tho
[video]

She weird doe. She's also a doula so she can deliver her own baby into the world and save you some healthcare costs.
that depends on which ones ur talking about
They dont manage their money well. Should be making easy 6 figures off 3hrs of "work" a day by my math but want to have you in the Section 8 Apartments where you gotta walk past a bunch of dudes looking at you and you know they know why you're there no matter how hard you try to pretend like you know Teesha for real for real but you're looking at the side of buildings for the #s, is what I heard from friends who partake in such ****ery[/video]

[video]

She weird doe. She's also a doula so she can deliver her own baby into the world and save you some healthcare costs.

They dont manage their money well. Should be making easy 6 figures off 3hrs of "work" a day by my math but want to have you in the Section 8 Apartments where you gotta walk past a bunch of dudes looking at you and you know they know why you're there no matter how hard you try to pretend like you know Teesha for real for real but you're looking at the side of buildings for the #s, is what I heard from friends who partake in such ****ery[/video]
[video]

Lordtttt at that masssss[/video]

Back
Top Bottom