CLAY MATTHEWS.............................. *

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Wow. You're a regular Carl Bernstein.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Honestly, who the +%%% cares? 
grin.gif

If he is, so what. He isn't the only one. I'm so over the "steroid" talk in sports.

Honestly, who the +%%% cares? 
grin.gif

If he is, so what. He isn't the only one. I'm so over the "steroid" talk in sports.

he and half the other guys he goes up against...don't care until the league gets serious about testing for it.

serious as in, test EVERYONE every two weeks. not this random bs.

he and half the other guys he goes up against...don't care until the league gets serious about testing for it.

serious as in, test EVERYONE every two weeks. not this random bs.

Too be honest, with as much weightlifting that they do in the NFL, that's not even THAT much of a change.
It's not like dude went from a stick to what he is now.

Too be honest, with as much weightlifting that they do in the NFL, that's not even THAT much of a change.
It's not like dude went from a stick to what he is now.

the bigger cause for suspicion that ive heard people say is his ability against college DL versus his ability versus NFL DL, and how he's had so much success at the NFL level so quickly. not saying i agree or disagree...but it's not the size that's the cause for a lot suspicion, at least not from the "experts"

the bigger cause for suspicion that ive heard people say is his ability against college DL versus his ability versus NFL DL, and how he's had so much success at the NFL level so quickly. not saying i agree or disagree...but it's not the size that's the cause for a lot suspicion, at least not from the "experts"

There is always a possibility as with everyone. But like Deadset said the change in body is nothing to be suspicious about. 4 years of expert training at USC, then 2 years of expert training in the NFL WILL get you bigger. And its not like its a side job to stay in good shape. This is his job. His job is to train day in and day out. The trainers jobs are to create these beasts.

There is always a possibility as with everyone. But like Deadset said the change in body is nothing to be suspicious about. 4 years of expert training at USC, then 2 years of expert training in the NFL WILL get you bigger. And its not like its a side job to stay in good shape. This is his job. His job is to train day in and day out. The trainers jobs are to create these beasts.

Back
Top Bottom