CLAY MATTHEWS.............................. *

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

http://flashwarner.com/images/cushingnow.JPG src="http://flashwarner.com/images/cushingnow.JPG">

Dem Steriod Boobies......
alien.gif

Okay I was misled by how OP started the thread. If he posted stat comparisons then I wouldn't have jumped to the conclusion he was talking about size.

In THAT case, I see where you guys are coming from.

Okay I was misled by how OP started the thread. If he posted stat comparisons then I wouldn't have jumped to the conclusion he was talking about size.

In THAT case, I see where you guys are coming from.

clay-matthews.jpg

+ division I NCAA strength & conditioning =

51Yanzd31yL.jpg

+ NFL strength and conditioning =

Clay+Matthews+Buffalo+Bills+v+Green+Bay+Packers+4fXFIg4IQwXl.jpg

+ one more game = 

xLombardiTrophy_052908_4.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

clay-matthews.jpg

+ division I NCAA strength & conditioning =

51Yanzd31yL.jpg

+ NFL strength and conditioning =

Clay+Matthews+Buffalo+Bills+v+Green+Bay+Packers+4fXFIg4IQwXl.jpg

+ one more game = 

xLombardiTrophy_052908_4.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

On Carolla's podcast Jay Glazer was talking about taking Clay through MMA workouts to get his hands more violent for the NFL. Dude is a fitness freak and works out like a fiend.

In my opinion it is not unreasonable that at age 22/3/4 however old he is to come into the peak time for strength and testosterone production coupled with a ton of money that is dumped into training, DIET, supplements and proper care of your body he will come out looking like he does.

Were not talking David Boston type metamorphosis.

On Carolla's podcast Jay Glazer was talking about taking Clay through MMA workouts to get his hands more violent for the NFL. Dude is a fitness freak and works out like a fiend.

In my opinion it is not unreasonable that at age 22/3/4 however old he is to come into the peak time for strength and testosterone production coupled with a ton of money that is dumped into training, DIET, supplements and proper care of your body he will come out looking like he does.

Were not talking David Boston type metamorphosis.

Ya'll know good in hell well that boy juicing.

Him and Cushing started taking them needles in the %*+ and haven't looked back.

Its laughable that when Cushing was rumored to be on the juice(even before he tested positve) dude where quick to co-sign but now that its Clay people are "oh that's what weightlifting will do"

GTOH

Its laughable that when Cushing was rumored to be on the juice(even before he tested positve) dude where quick to co-sign but now that its Clay people are "oh that's what weightlifting will do"

GTOH

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

GTOH
This

But seriously IDC it's not like he is the only one in the NFL doing it.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

GTOH
This

But seriously IDC it's not like he is the only one in the NFL doing it.

I've always said something was fishy about those Glazer workouts....

yup...

I wouldn't be shocked at all if he was....dude is on another level than his peers. Word to Latimer.

I've always said something was fishy about those Glazer workouts....

yup...

I wouldn't be shocked at all if he was....dude is on another level than his peers. Word to Latimer.

There it is.

There it is.

Back
Top Bottom