CLEANING THE COBRA PIT LIKE A BAUCE

roll.gif
laugh.gif

we really have no idea whether or not those snakes are defanged.
so in my mind they are not.

i choose to believe that all of those snakes (even the garden snake lookin ones) are straight killas

in Snake Charmer we trust
pimp.gif

we really have no idea whether or not those snakes are defanged.
so in my mind they are not.

i choose to believe that all of those snakes (even the garden snake lookin ones) are straight killas

in Snake Charmer we trust
pimp.gif

Any sane man would've dipped, after 0:58
eek.gif

Dude is seriously about that life
pimp.gif

Any sane man would've dipped, after 0:58
eek.gif

Dude is seriously about that life
pimp.gif

that Cobra in that baby video is Defanged you can tell cause he not really catching on to the baby skin

when venomous snakes strike they tend to strike and leave there fangs in for a quick second to inject the venom

that Cobra in that baby video is Defanged you can tell cause he not really catching on to the baby skin

when venomous snakes strike they tend to strike and leave there fangs in for a quick second to inject the venom

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Originally Posted by So Slickening

You have no idea how jealous I am of the Lion dude. Lions are my favorite animals and I love rolling around with cousin's dogs that I grew up with... if I could do that with lions, I'd be so chilllllllll

calm down bro
I don't know why, but this has me dying 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Originally Posted by So Slickening

You have no idea how jealous I am of the Lion dude. Lions are my favorite animals and I love rolling around with cousin's dogs that I grew up with... if I could do that with lions, I'd be so chilllllllll

calm down bro
I don't know why, but this has me dying 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom