CLEANING THE COBRA PIT LIKE A BAUCE

JewSeeJay wrote:
/\ thats jus not smart... on any level... I hope he gets mauled on camera someday.... I think sometimes we as humans need reminded we cant domesticate and control everything n life...

get that lioness back out n the wild with mother nature and let her cook...

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
You can tell towards the end when the cobras are up and staring at him that one was like "we gon get this !#%$$ or what?" and everyone else is "naw, chill b".

laugh.gif
You can tell towards the end when the cobras are up and staring at him that one was like "we gon get this !#%$$ or what?" and everyone else is "naw, chill b".

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

why would anyone hope this lion guy gets mauled on camera?

you don't really believe that so just stop it

I swear on my grandmothers grave... SRSI didnt say mauled to death... Simply mauled

I swear on my grandmothers grave... SRSI didnt say mauled to death... Simply mauled

That's like asking astronauts to not explore space because there is a exponentially greater chance of dying in a space shuttle than in the comfort of one's living room. Sometimes there has to be a risk taken to make progress. Demonstrating the ability to form intimate relationships with lions is worthwhile to me and many others.

That's like asking astronauts to not explore space because there is a exponentially greater chance of dying in a space shuttle than in the comfort of one's living room. Sometimes there has to be a risk taken to make progress. Demonstrating the ability to form intimate relationships with lions is worthwhile to me and many others.

Originally Posted by AKSavage

Come on people... use some common sense. I guess this cobra isn't defanged also?

that cobra was actually striking.
the cobras being handled by our man were not. 

no proof.

Come on people... use some common sense. I guess this cobra isn't defanged also?

no proof.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

You're not comprehending if in your mind, that  makes it "ok"

You're not comprehending if in your mind, that  makes it "ok"

OOhhh I get it... Im not comprehending,b/c we share dif viewpoints... Im so dumb sumtimes

I hope the lioness chews his simple @#$ up... U can study and,have intimate relationships with lions all u want but if your STUPID enough to put yourself in a position where at any moment the mother could feel like your encroaching and threatning her cub u need mauled... Its a known fact that they can go ham on members of their own prides even when involving their babies. so this,guy thinks hes special b/c hes the hand that feeds her.... Pshhhh

I thought it was cool ftr... Like those brits that released theirs n,the wild n it came back 2 them but yet n still he knowingly risked his life... Even he wouldnta been upset if he got mauled
laugh.gif

OOhhh I get it... Im not comprehending,b/c we share dif viewpoints... Im so dumb sumtimes

I hope the lioness chews his simple @#$ up... U can study and,have intimate relationships with lions all u want but if your STUPID enough to put yourself in a position where at any moment the mother could feel like your encroaching and threatning her cub u need mauled... Its a known fact that they can go ham on members of their own prides even when involving their babies. so this,guy thinks hes special b/c hes the hand that feeds her.... Pshhhh

I thought it was cool ftr... Like those brits that released theirs n,the wild n it came back 2 them but yet n still he knowingly risked his life... Even he wouldnta been upset if he got mauled
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

He didn't go in there initially to grab the cubs...he went to chill with the lionness.  He was EXTRA cautious and she received him well, pouncing around and stuff.  She then OFFERED him the cub by rolling it with her tongue...
Now this brings up two possible scenarios...1 you didn't watch the video completely/carefully enough to spot these details and are just talking out your %%%

or 2 you have beef with this guy and want his simple @+% to get chewed up

And even if he WAS stupid enough to put himself in that position, let me refer to the original question: Why in the world would you want him to get mauled?

laugh.gif

He didn't go in there initially to grab the cubs...he went to chill with the lionness.  He was EXTRA cautious and she received him well, pouncing around and stuff.  She then OFFERED him the cub by rolling it with her tongue...
Now this brings up two possible scenarios...1 you didn't watch the video completely/carefully enough to spot these details and are just talking out your %%%

or 2 you have beef with this guy and want his simple @+% to get chewed up

And even if he WAS stupid enough to put himself in that position, let me refer to the original question: Why in the world would you want him to get mauled?

Originally Posted by SoundnFury

no proof.
That's true. But, it's known practice for zoos and snake charmers to defang cobras. I'm pretty sure if a whole bunch of cobras are thrown into a pit like that... they are defanged.

Originally Posted by SoundnFury

no proof.
That's true. But, it's known practice for zoos and snake charmers to defang cobras. I'm pretty sure if a whole bunch of cobras are thrown into a pit like that... they are defanged.

Back
Top Bottom