CLEANING THE COBRA PIT LIKE A BAUCE

everybody saying they are defanged..... If that was the case, why does dude grab Snakes that aren't really looking at him??
He keeps grabbing them in the middle of their bodies, then throws them. Why wouldnt he just put his hands in there and push all of them at once.
Or grab them by the neck.... These are natural snakes. Even tho he is being brave, he is also being cautious. (enough for him anyway)
Im positive these have fangs. Dude is just BOSS.

everybody saying they are defanged..... If that was the case, why does dude grab Snakes that aren't really looking at him??
He keeps grabbing them in the middle of their bodies, then throws them. Why wouldnt he just put his hands in there and push all of them at once.
Or grab them by the neck.... These are natural snakes. Even tho he is being brave, he is also being cautious. (enough for him anyway)
Im positive these have fangs. Dude is just BOSS.

Y'all should check this out... Dude taming sharks�
eek.gif

Aquaman lol.. Skip to about 1:48.. Soooo crazy

Spoiler [+]
its-too-dangerous-take-this-shark.jpeg

Y'all should check this out... Dude taming sharks�
eek.gif

Aquaman lol.. Skip to about 1:48.. Soooo crazy

Spoiler [+]
its-too-dangerous-take-this-shark.jpeg

Them cobras knew they were in the presence of a bawse. Dude didn't flinch at all. If he had, one of them would of attacked, but dude's swag was just too much that they doubted themselves.

Them cobras knew they were in the presence of a bawse. Dude didn't flinch at all. If he had, one of them would of attacked, but dude's swag was just too much that they doubted themselves.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by DecemberLove

Reading not your forte bruh bruh? I want him to serve as a reminder to humanity that we cant control everythingggg especially nature... It wouldnt be the first time a handler was well received then sumthin set the lion off unbeknownst to his "master" theres been dozens of incidents of domesticated animals "goin wild" aka acting like their genetic code tells them to... I repeat he needed mauled for the act of toomfoolery... Quit comin me like im the,****** for wantin this guy to get his come uppins... Ur entitled to ur opinion, this is mine.

laugh.gif
 "Reading not your forte"...I suggest you figure out what that means before you start throwing that NT cliche around.  

Domesticated animals?  So whenever we start selling puppies pitbulls should start mauling their owners? Get the ++%* outta here with that

I wasn't trying to call you out as a ****** or question your intelligence, which I now do.  I was asking why you would want harm to come to another 

human being, especially on something that doesn't warrant being mauled.  
U asked y i felt that way which was mentioned in the 2nd sentence
indifferent.gif
  hence y i figured u may have attended derek zoolanders center for kids who cant read good and wanna learn how to do other stuff good too.

Dogs have been inbred and cultivated for hundreds... maybe thousands of years theyre not exactly wild animals homie... find another opinion to hate on

indifferent.gif
 domestic animals =/= wild

try again

Originally Posted by DecemberLove

Reading not your forte bruh bruh? I want him to serve as a reminder to humanity that we cant control everythingggg especially nature... It wouldnt be the first time a handler was well received then sumthin set the lion off unbeknownst to his "master" theres been dozens of incidents of domesticated animals "goin wild" aka acting like their genetic code tells them to... I repeat he needed mauled for the act of toomfoolery... Quit comin me like im the,****** for wantin this guy to get his come uppins... Ur entitled to ur opinion, this is mine.

laugh.gif
 "Reading not your forte"...I suggest you figure out what that means before you start throwing that NT cliche around.  

Domesticated animals?  So whenever we start selling puppies pitbulls should start mauling their owners? Get the ++%* outta here with that

I wasn't trying to call you out as a ****** or question your intelligence, which I now do.  I was asking why you would want harm to come to another 

human being, especially on something that doesn't warrant being mauled.  
U asked y i felt that way which was mentioned in the 2nd sentence
indifferent.gif
  hence y i figured u may have attended derek zoolanders center for kids who cant read good and wanna learn how to do other stuff good too.

Dogs have been inbred and cultivated for hundreds... maybe thousands of years theyre not exactly wild animals homie... find another opinion to hate on

indifferent.gif
 domestic animals =/= wild

try again

This thread is something else...man not gonna lie, I'd *$+$ my pants if I was in a garden snake pit
laugh.gif

This thread is something else...man not gonna lie, I'd *$+$ my pants if I was in a garden snake pit
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

My guy is in a damn cobra pit armed with a broom, dustpan, and chancletas.  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

How is the king of cobra's rocking chancletas with jeans on, open toes sandals with jeans on-killa voice:rofl:g

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

My guy is in a damn cobra pit armed with a broom, dustpan, and chancletas.  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

How is the king of cobra's rocking chancletas with jeans on, open toes sandals with jeans on-killa voice:rofl:g

Back
Top Bottom