CLEANING THE COBRA PIT LIKE A BAUCE

My guy is in a damn cobra pit armed with a broom, dustpan, and chancletas.  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Moderate Gatsby

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Its a known fact that they can go ham on members of their own prides even when involving their babies.

Did this dude just repeat what was said in the video like he was dropping knowledge on us?

It was pertinent and what I though common knowledge I didnt claim to be dropping any unknown secrets hahah...didnt,even,realize they,said,it cuz i watched on mute... NT where they jump down ur throat and then say "u mad" when u tell them fallback n quit anaylyzing posts with the intensity of the quiji reader

Its a known fact that they can go ham on members of their own prides even when involving their babies.

Did this dude just repeat what was said in the video like he was dropping knowledge on us?

It was pertinent and what I though common knowledge I didnt claim to be dropping any unknown secrets hahah...didnt,even,realize they,said,it cuz i watched on mute... NT where they jump down ur throat and then say "u mad" when u tell them fallback n quit anaylyzing posts with the intensity of the quiji reader

Originally Posted by DecemberLove

OOhhh I get it... Im not comprehending,b/c we share dif viewpoints... Im so dumb sumtimes

I hope the lioness chews his simple @#$ up... U can study and,have intimate relationships with lions all u want but if your STUPID enough to put yourself in a position where at any moment the mother could feel like your encroaching and threatning her cub u need mauled... Its a known fact that they can go ham on members of their own prides even when involving their babies. so this,guy thinks hes special b/c hes the hand that feeds her.... Pshhhh

I thought it was cool ftr... Like those brits that released theirs n,the wild n it came back 2 them but yet n still he knowingly risked his life... Even he wouldnta been upset if he got mauled
laugh.gif

He didn't go in there initially to grab the cubs...he went to chill with the lionness.  He was EXTRA cautious and she received him well, pouncing around and stuff.  She then OFFERED him the cub by rolling it with her tongue...
Now this brings up two possible scenarios...1 you didn't watch the video completely/carefully enough to spot these details and are just talking out your %%%

or 2 you have beef with this guy and want his simple @+% to get chewed up

And even if he WAS stupid enough to put himself in that position, let me refer to the original question: Why in the world would you want him to get mauled?

Reading not your forte bruh bruh? I want him to serve as a reminder to humanity that we cant control everythingggg especially nature... It wouldnt be the first time a handler was well received then sumthin set the lion off unbeknownst to his "master" theres been dozens of incidents of domesticated animals "goin wild" aka acting like their genetic code tells them to... I repeat he needed mauled for the act of toomfoolery... Quit comin me like im the,****** for wantin this guy to get his come uppins... Ur entitled to ur opinion, this is mine.

OOhhh I get it... Im not comprehending,b/c we share dif viewpoints... Im so dumb sumtimes

I hope the lioness chews his simple @#$ up... U can study and,have intimate relationships with lions all u want but if your STUPID enough to put yourself in a position where at any moment the mother could feel like your encroaching and threatning her cub u need mauled... Its a known fact that they can go ham on members of their own prides even when involving their babies. so this,guy thinks hes special b/c hes the hand that feeds her.... Pshhhh

I thought it was cool ftr... Like those brits that released theirs n,the wild n it came back 2 them but yet n still he knowingly risked his life... Even he wouldnta been upset if he got mauled
laugh.gif

He didn't go in there initially to grab the cubs...he went to chill with the lionness.  He was EXTRA cautious and she received him well, pouncing around and stuff.  She then OFFERED him the cub by rolling it with her tongue...
Now this brings up two possible scenarios...1 you didn't watch the video completely/carefully enough to spot these details and are just talking out your %%%

And even if he WAS stupid enough to put himself in that position, let me refer to the original question: Why in the world would you want him to get mauled?

Reading not your forte bruh bruh? I want him to serve as a reminder to humanity that we cant control everythingggg especially nature... It wouldnt be the first time a handler was well received then sumthin set the lion off unbeknownst to his "master" theres been dozens of incidents of domesticated animals "goin wild" aka acting like their genetic code tells them to... I repeat he needed mauled for the act of toomfoolery... Quit comin me like im the,****** for wantin this guy to get his come uppins... Ur entitled to ur opinion, this is mine.

plain and simple.. kevin richardson is an IDIOT.

and i thought he was from the backstreet boys kevin richardson..

/fact

plain and simple.. kevin richardson is an IDIOT.

and i thought he was from the backstreet boys kevin richardson..

/fact

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 "Reading not your forte"...I suggest you figure out what that means before you start throwing that NT cliche around.  

Domesticated animals?  So whenever we start selling puppies pitbulls should start mauling their owners? Get the ++%* outta here with that

I wasn't trying to call you out as a ****** or question your intelligence, which I now do.  I was asking why you would want harm to come to another 

human being, especially on something that doesn't warrant being mauled.  

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 "Reading not your forte"...I suggest you figure out what that means before you start throwing that NT cliche around.  

Domesticated animals?  So whenever we start selling puppies pitbulls should start mauling their owners? Get the ++%* outta here with that

I wasn't trying to call you out as a ****** or question your intelligence, which I now do.  I was asking why you would want harm to come to another 

laugh.gif

U asked y i felt that way which was mentioned in the 2nd sentence
indifferent.gif
  hence y i figured u may have attended derek zoolanders center for kids who cant read good and wanna learn how to do other stuff good too.

Dogs have been inbred and cultivated for hundreds... maybe thousands of years theyre not exactly wild animals homie... find another opinion to hate on

laugh.gif

U asked y i felt that way which was mentioned in the 2nd sentence
indifferent.gif
  hence y i figured u may have attended derek zoolanders center for kids who cant read good and wanna learn how to do other stuff good too.

Dogs have been inbred and cultivated for hundreds... maybe thousands of years theyre not exactly wild animals homie... find another opinion to hate on

menace-ii-society+2.jpg

menace-ii-society+2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom