CLEANING THE COBRA PIT LIKE A BAUCE

embedded for ease...this guy may have overswagged the cobra dude. this $@*$% just walks up to a lion and gives daps like its his mans from around the way
30t6p3b.gif

fear is not a factor for these dudes..

I'm not sure it seems like he raised the Lions.. but even then it's still very impressive because them things are still wild animals. But, I believe the man in the Cobra pit is far more impressive. A cobra can kill anything with that venom including lions

I'm not sure it seems like he raised the Lions.. but even then it's still very impressive because them things are still wild animals. But, I believe the man in the Cobra pit is far more impressive. A cobra can kill anything with that venom including lions

Lion guy seems to be playing with the lions and getting along with them to a certain level .
30t6p3b.gif
at the Hyena trying to act cool c'mon son you too friendly bruh

Lion guy seems to be playing with the lions and getting along with them to a certain level .
30t6p3b.gif
at the Hyena trying to act cool c'mon son you too friendly bruh

Now what if those lions just started slowly ripping him apart while playing?

Snake dude had no sense of urgency. He's either grown an immunity to their poison or a single ##!% wasn't given that day.

Now what if those lions just started slowly ripping him apart while playing?

Snake dude had no sense of urgency. He's either grown an immunity to their poison or a single ##!% wasn't given that day.

all these vids are crazy

lol @ the wolf video when the guy was howling with the baby pup wolf.

all these vids are crazy

lol @ the wolf video when the guy was howling with the baby pup wolf.

You have no idea how jealous I am of the Lion dude. Lions are my favorite animals and I love rolling around with cousin's dogs that I grew up with... if I could do that with lions, I'd be so chilllllllll

You have no idea how jealous I am of the Lion dude. Lions are my favorite animals and I love rolling around with cousin's dogs that I grew up with... if I could do that with lions, I'd be so chilllllllll

Back
Top Bottom