Clear sneaker boxes?

Sorry if im posting this in the wrong place! Does anyone know where i could buy some clear shoe boxes? Prefferably made out of plexiglass or some other hardplastic. I searched for it but i couldnt find anything close enough to what im looking for. Anything will help thanks!

definitely the best IMO.....they are pretty sturdy and stack up very well.

i need to re-up on some more now that i think about it...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Ok how about LARGE ziplock bag? the type that fit 1 pair of shoes?
I would like to know this as well.

I wear sizes 9.5-10.

I just buy the Hefty jumbo slider bags that are 2 1/2 gallons and they fit all of my size 13 shoes including AF1 high's..... I am pretty sure that you canget them at any chain grocery store.

Thanks a lot guys!

Has anyone had any long term problems like premature yellowing or cracking with these(the container store)?

^hard plastics usually take ages to yellow. i don't think you would have any problems at all. so is it the men's size shoe boxes that you need to get?price difference is through the roof.

Yeah, I will be getting the men's shoe boxes. On the site is was about $4.00 per container. Not too bad! I expected a lot more actually
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Pharcyde09

How do the ziplock bags hold up?
the yhold up fine. I store all my shoes in em. Just make sure if you wipe your shoes down let them dry overnight before you put em in the ziplocksor they'll mold.

Originally Posted by s dubl

the yhold up fine. I store all my shoes in em. Just make sure if you wipe your shoes down let them dry overnight before you put em in the ziplocks or they'll mold.
thanks for the heads up s dubl
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

the yhold up fine. I store all my shoes in em. Just make sure if you wipe your shoes down let them dry overnight before you put em in the ziplocks or they'll mold.

And if any of you guys seaglow, it's a good idea to never store in a ziplock bag

Back
Top Bottom