CLEVELAND CAVALIERS 2016 NBA CHAMPIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
This series shouldn't be competitive - but it's good that it's staying close for a few quarters - giving the Cavs a chance to settle down and get rotations straight.

That said, I'm glad they're winning handily. Looking good so far. That's definitely on our side - the team that comes out of the West will have had a much tougher time.

This series shouldn't be competitive - but it's good that it's staying close for a few quarters - giving the Cavs a chance to settle down and get rotations straight.

That said, I'm glad they're winning handily. Looking good so far. That's definitely on our side - the team that comes out of the West will have had a much tougher time.

I'm not understand why people are saying this. You guys do know the Pistons are really not a 8 seed team. They are actually pretty good. It's match ups. The Pistons beat the Cavs 3 out of 4 times this season. Not every team is going to just lay down. Some teams actually want to play

Let's get it, tough sweep but we handled business. Now a week off and what i Loved about this series, we kinda got a style now, other than last 3 min, excellent ball movemnt. Lets get it!!

Let's get it, tough sweep but we handled business. Now a week off and what i Loved about this series, we kinda got a style now, other than last 3 min, excellent ball movemnt. Lets get it!!
I think it was good that we had some tight games in this series. If you only beat teams by 10 or more you might not get used to it when you are on a do or die situation during crunch time later on.

Game 1: Monday, May 2 at 7 p.m. on TNT (The Q)

Game 2: Wednesday, May 4 at 8 p.m. on TNT (The Q)

Game 3: Friday, May 6 at 7 p.m. on ESPN (in Atlanta)

Game 4: Sunday, May 8 at 3:30 p.m. on ABC (in Atlanta)

Game 5: Tuesday, May 10 - TBD (The Q)

Game 6: Thursday, May 12 - TBD (in Atlanta)

Game 7: Sunday, May 15 - TBD (The Q)

(Note: Games 5-7 will only be if necessary)

Last edited:
Outside of what could have been an epic collapse- solid start last night!  It was nice to see some of the role players hit decent shots- RJ, Frye..  TT putting in work down the stretch for us.  Let's get Love's shot back and we'll steam roll thru these guys in 3 more games.  Who do u guys want to face for the ECF??  Both are gonna "out physical us" especially down low.  I guess just due to less experience and lack of LBJ story line, I would think I'd prefer Toronto.  Still need 3 more wins though before we can think about that

Was at both games 1 and 2 of this series also but last night was legit. I just hope we don't live and die by the 3, keep that ball movement up and run the offense. ONe game at a time, lets go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom