CLEVELAND CAVALIERS 2016 NBA CHAMPIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely. Getting to the finals with this squad would be great.

Looks like the WCF will go a few games so that night mean a rest again too - so far it couldn't have gone better, sweeps and opponents playing long series'.

Raptors got killed and LeBron even did not need to take more than 13 FGA to contribute 24 pts. Glad they play good defense. I was afraid that they rely too much on offensive fireworks of their star players.

Good times yesterday. Going out of Town till end of May, tomorrow will be the first home playoff game i won't be at since Bron has comeback. Hold it down for me at the Q!

Whats going on with Kyrie and Kevin Love???? This so stupid, and how come they wont put Mozgov to control Biyambo

So I leave town for few days after Game 1 and all hell breaks lose? Lol

Let's relax, 3 games, gotta get 2 and we got 2 at home, I will be at Game 5, leave town again Thursday, but relax, we got this

Let's relax, 3 games, gotta get 2 and we got 2 at home, I will be at Game 5, leave town again Thursday, but relax, we got this

Exactly. All of that.

There is no way this team is losing two more games in this series with Lebron leading the way.

lebron-james-wink.gif

Serious question, does anybody know or feel confident that Lebron can still "takeover" games need be? Like if he needed a 40 point game? His jumper looks better now.

edit: He went 10-14 last game and honestly thats pretty good because i saw a variety of jumpers. But my only issue is whats wrong mentally with Kevin Love. I would take back all the negative things i said about Chris Bosh.

Last edited:
1 more win Lebron goes to his 6th straight NBA finals, damn going to his 7th in his whole career. 

Last person to do that was Bill Russell, Jesus.

Last edited:
Loved the way we played. Came out aggressive and didn't settle for Jumpshots.

Each of the big 3 shot over 50% this time. Love even went for 8 of 10.
The whole squad averaged 57% FG. They must have been doing loads of shooting drills after the 2 losses in Toronto.

Good times at the Q tonight. Im out of town, but by the time
i get back on Monday, hope we talking finals. Stay focused and we should finish this In Tdot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom