Cleveland Cavaliers vs Washington Wizards - Game 1 Post Sat, 4/19 12:30pm ESPN

Cavs in 6

"I think the Washington Wizards have got to be the dumbest team in the history of civilization,"

-Charles Barkley

nba_g_ddime_395.jpg

Wizards in 6. I'm noticing that a lot of outsiders looking in (fans of other teams other than the Wizards and Cavs) are picking the Wiz to win. Thanks forthe support! I'm hoping for a great series. Good luck to Cleveland.

Wow.

All this doubt will be documented. Just like I did when the Cavaliers defeated the Pistons last year in 6.

Also I am HAPPY LeBron is denied the MVP. Extra incentive to whip anyone in front of him.

Remember when 8 Cavaliers (including 2 D-Leaguers) beat the Wiz the day after the big trade?
laugh.gif

Wizards in 4 maybe 5.

Denied the MVP? please explain why he would deserve it? Lindsey Hunter>Lebron in MVP voting.

I don't get what Washington has ever done to trust them to win in the playoffs
nerd.gif

I know injuries and referees and just that are the reasons that..

LeBron and Co. - 8 wins

Wiz - 2 wins

The past 2 seasons...

Denied? LeBron played half a season that was MVP calliber.

Drew Gooden always played well against the Wiz the past 2 years and Larry was also a big part of that.

Cavs havent played the Wizards at full health in 2 years in the playoffs. Its not going to be some cake walk for cleveland.

and since when do cleveland fans have anything to act smug about? If beating a team 2 years in a row in the first round give you the right....then I guess gofor it.

i guess with the addition of Ben Wallace the cavaliers fans think they will get to the finals and actually win a game.

Originally Posted by VARISOXFAN

and since when do cleveland fans have anything to act smug about?
Umm, until Washington proves they can beat the Cavs in a 7 game series, I have no reason not to believe in my hometown squad.

What the heck does Shoes have to do with this?

U act like bruh was the 1st last and only dude to save a screen or quotes image

c'mon Mez.

But thats HIS specialty though.
laugh.gif

We're not doing series threads; we're doing game threads.

This will be for Game 1.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

All this doubt will be documented. Just like I did when the Cavaliers defeated the Pistons last year in 6.

And that got you far...

15nba-3-600.jpg

Wizards should win this series. They probably won't, due to whistles/free-throws/travels, but they should win.

Back
Top Bottom