Cleveland Cavaliers vs Washington Wizards - Game 1 Post Sat, 4/19 12:30pm ESPN

Originally Posted by BaronDavis5

i guess with the addition of Ben Wallace the cavaliers fans think they will get to the finals and actually win a game.
They got swept against a great team....and the rest of last years playoffs are forgotten...

What were Detroit's excuses?
nerd.gif

I'm somewhat a LeBron fan and could careless about the Cavs....but man yall talk about how overhyped he and they are....but the hate is runnin deep.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Originally Posted by VARISOXFAN

and since when do cleveland fans have anything to act smug about?
Umm, until Washington proves they can beat the Cavs in a 7 game series, I have no reason not to believe in my hometown squad.
Refs gave them it the first year and the Wiz were injured last year.

If it makes you sleep at night or gives your pathetic city something to hang there heads high over, im all for it.

laugh.gif

Wizards in 6.

and Belle, as I said in the other post.
i'll put up 50..if you ain't backing out, PM from now on.

I have a sig and avy for you to use too when the Cavs get sent packing.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

i guess with the addition of Ben Wallace the cavaliers fans think they will get to the finals and actually win a game.
They got swept against a great team....and the rest of last years playoffs are forgotten...

nerd.gif

I'm somewhat a LeBron fan and could careless about the Cavs....but man yall talk about how overhyped he and they are....but the hate is runnin deep.
Exactly. I mean it's all in fun to me, half yall on ignore; But there is some type of CRAZY vendetta against the Cavs.
smh.gif

No excuses, they just had a horrible game plan defending Lebron. One on one coverage did not work out too well for them...but hey, they still have a ring(should have beaten the Spurs).

I would only accept a loss to the Celtics at this point (although it would be disappointing), but if they [the Pistons] lose to anyone else I think Flip shouldget the axe.

It would be bitter sweet though, the great u-Conn match up of Ray Allen and Rip in the ECF (I'm getting ahead of myself).
laugh.gif

eek.gif
30 posts already!!!

The freakin Laker thread is still on the 1st page!

People love to hate the Cavs. As much as everyone cries about them, they sure do give them ALOT of attention
laugh.gif

If y'all hate the Cavaliers so much why even bother with the thread???

nerd.gif

No one said Lebron is overhyped. Lebron is good, really good. Just the cavaliers arent a threat in the east or a good team period.

I'm not hating on the Cavs and I'm not hating on Lebron I just think the Wizards have a better team this year.

Nah people do say overhyped on here...not overrated.

I guess I just don't see how the Cavs can't be considered a good team...Title contender? No....but yeah, they are a good team (in the East)...mostlydue to him

Nah people do say overhyped on here...not overrated.

I guess I just don't see how the Cavs can't be considered a good team...Title contender? No....but yeah, they are a good team (in the East)...mostly due to him

I hope your joking, the east is weak. If his team was good then they should have atleast 50+ wins which they dont. They arent good at all.

Since when is a 45 team not classified as good?
ohwell.gif

Not great by any means. But they're a good team...due to LeBron

If not, most of the league must be awful.

Last time I checked, Washington had less wins than the Cavs!
laugh.gif

Some of the reasoning done here on NT is befuddling.

I guess that's what you get dealin with youngin's

Cavs aren't good, they're just an average team, 14th in the league in wins, out of 30 teams, that would make you mediocre I think.

13th*

funny, I'm sure if Wash had made a deadline deal, most of yall would say give them time...

Not the case in Cleveland huh?
laugh.gif

Yall focusing in so much on the supporting cast anyway....yall saying it yourself, the East is trash....

LeBron is the 2nd best player in the world...that can go along way.

really the Wizards will finally be almost healthy this time. Butler, Jamison, and Arenas vs Lebron, ?, and ?.

Wizards have less but the Cavs had Lebron out there almost every single night. Wizards had Gilbert out almost the entire year, and even Caron was out asignificant amount of time, so its not like they are THAT far off from the Cavs.

C'mon, neither are TITLE contenders IMO, it would be huge upset if its not the Pistons/Celtics in the Eastern Finals, but this series can go EITHER WAY.

The Wizards front court will have to step up vs. the Cavs.

All i know is Washington hasn't been healthy all season and still managed to get 43 while the 2nd best player in the world can only get his team 2 morewins than the team they are playing? Lets not even talk about that debacle in NY when they got throttled by my Knicks
nerd.gif

just got home from the game and this post is full of fools. the hate for lebron and cleveland grows each year. i guess its just me and outacontrol so far inthis but yeah, cavs got this one. 6 games MAX.

His last supporting cast was bums too though...they fared well. 'Only' won 50 games last year...5 less.....and they made a huge roster changing trade.

To me Washington's "Big 3" has never done anything that you can place trust in.

C'mon, neither are TITLE contenders IMO, it would be huge upset if its not the Pistons/Celtics in the Eastern Finals, but this series can go EITHER WAY.
Basically....but...I'm just seeing things differently with this match up.

His last supporting cast was bums too though...they fared well. 'Only' won 50 games last year...5 less.....and they made a huge roster changing trade.

To me Washington's "Big 3" has never done anything that you can place trust in.

Basically....but...I'm just seeing things differently with this match up.

5 less wins in a MUCH weaker East compared to last year.

just got home from the game and this post is full of fools. the hate for lebron and cleveland grows each year. i guess its just me and outacontrol so far in this but yeah, cavs got this one. 6 games MAX.
i'll give you my paypal addy after the Cavs are sent home.

I don't think the Cavs will go far at all this year, but it doesn't bother me at all...from what I've seen, they don't deserve @!!$..so theyget no credit from me until they proove something with this new 'team'

this is going to be the most entertaining post season EVER
pimp.gif

Last time I checked, Washington had less wins than the Cavs!
laugh.gif

so you use this horrible logic and then state this:

Some of the reasoning done here on NT is befuddling
and then you wonder why people hate on the cavs

All this doubt will be documented. Just like I did when the Cavaliers defeated the Pistons last year in 6.
and just like I did when you fools got swept by the Spurs.

Back
Top Bottom