"CLEVELAND'S GOT SOLE" SNEAKER SHOW!! SATURDAY!!!

It was nice at home in Cincinnati today too, until it started raining. Supposed to rain all night and all day tomorrow.

It was a great time!!! Glad to see such a great turnout, and all of the proceeds went to a good cause. As far as the Josh Cribbs PE's I won, they wereworn against my Steelers from what I understand so this is where they ended up:

Just joking.............

It was good to see people again, and to meet new people, and to put faces with names. Can't wait for the next event. It was well worth the headaches Iput up with from the airlines to get there.

Originally Posted by srr1175

It was a great time!!! Glad to see such a great turnout, and all of the proceeds went to a good cause. As far as the Josh Cribbs PE's I won, they were worn against my Steelers from what I understand so this is where they ended up:

Just joking.............

It was good to see people again, and to meet new people, and to put faces with names. Can't wait for the next event. It was well worth the headaches I put up with from the airlines to get there.
laugh.gif

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone that came out. Extra special thanks to all the collectors and shops that hauled all there stuff out to the hotel for theshow. MAJOR thanks goes out to Andrew at the Velvet Dog for all the help with the show, DJ, fliers, setup, and the after party. Also,a big shout out and thank you to UpTempoAir.com for all the tshirts and the donation for the show. The guy's at UpTempoAir.com played a key role ingetting this show off the ground. Still selling tshirts so the amount for the donation is growing. I will post the total next week when I send the check in. Plus, they are going to use the money locally in Cleveland or Akron. Not really sure if I will do this again next year or not. Keep your eyes and ears openand let me know what you think. Thanks everyone and I hope you had a great time! I'm out! Kevin

I'm in for next year for sure!!! Oh yeah, GREAT TIMING Kev...12 inches of snow at the Holiday Inn today...if the show were today, there would be 20collectors standing around looking at each other.
smile.gif

^edit of my last post...24" of snow...city was in a declared "state of emergency"...DOH!!! I'm also ready for CGS II!!!

^^Some of the stuff that was raffled off for charity. The closest pair are game-worn.

pimp.gif
Again, amazing event!!! It'd take a hundred pix to show all theHEAT that was in that room. Props to everyone who had tables.

Back
Top Bottom