"CLEVELAND'S GOT SOLE" SNEAKER SHOW!! SATURDAY!!!

2w5j5uo.jpg

Me.

I really had fun at the event. Nice to finally put some names with some faces. I got plenty of pictures, but we're headed to the Cavs game, so I'll tryto get em up when I get back to Cincy tonight.

Damn I reget not makin the trip wit Fab1122 and Enph! I see some major heat out there and heard it was crazy, i woulda like the chance to kick it wit yallagain but I gotta promote this %*%# the Radio mixtape so I couldnt make it. Zach whats good I need hatrods and some xiv's!

I got a 9 & a 9.5 Rich ^& you probably could get them cheaper on ebay than what I would for them "maybe".

if anyone else sees something they like on my table I still have pretty much everything I had at the event.

[email protected]

If anyone is interested I have the following tshirts left for $5 plus shipping each. The proceeds will be added on to the check we give to The Finish LineYouth Foundation.

Clevelands Got Sole (Front logo only)
2XL
3XL
4XL
Clevelands Got Sole (Front logo and UTA logo on back)
3XL
4XL

Pics will be soon!

A big thanks to KDog, Tprel for representing Ohio and Srr1175 got finish that project (still waiting by the way) To all the Judges thank you,.

Fellow NT'ers Zach13g, Poofyo, Shundy, Rudolph, Heat23, KDog, Tprel, Srr1175, Corwinator, Chitownair and others I can remember I apologize and I was niceto meet and put faces on everybody on the board.

I'll post pictures soon....just got home safely from a long drive

This is my first ever sneaker show that I have ever been to and this was well put together...

Shoutouts to all my people and NT'ers that I met during this show. FlipJays, Poofyo, Rudolph, Heat23 and others that I cant remember

Holla at cha boy

Peace

Here are pictures of the tables I took...

Trophy, CGS Lasered Box, Raffle Shoes

KDog, Tprel & Srr1175 Display

Corwinator's Table

Chitownair Table

Poofyo Table

Local Shoe Collector (Sorry I cant remember your name)

Local Skate Shop Display

Zach13g Table

ICollectJordans Table

Shundy's Table

Local Shoe Collector Table (sorry I cant remember your name)

Mannyomar22 Table

Martini Skate Shop Table

FlipJays Table

damn im mad that i missed it and living in Wisconsin, it would have been an easy enough trip
but i had to much going on. So i hope to hit up the next one.

Those are PHLI & Nike Collaboration AF 25 released this year at PHLI cant remember how many are made.

The show was sweet had alot of fun Zach got wheats off you, I live in columbus too
Flip your stuff was crazy,nice to meet you
Looking forward to somthin next year
Poofyo if you were the guy with the SVSM 3 in an 8 pm me

Great show, put together with class ! Congrats on the best in show Flip, you deserved it man. You definitely had the most versatile collection. It was nice tomeet everybody and put faces with the names. Zach, keep in touch man, you have some heat I want. Strugglin', where in the heck were you ? Hopefully thiswill go down next year. Unfortunately I couldn't bring but a few pairs cuz of a major health problem with my older brother (everybody at the show knew theconsequences). I'll bring it next year for sure, there is no reason this show shouldn't go down again, it was definitely a success in my opinion. Gottagive mad props to Kev and Todd who put this whole thing together, your life will be boring now that it is all over and your cell phone bill will be moremanageable, LOL.

Peace,
Shundy

Originally Posted by xlebroniv23

The show was sweet had alot of fun Zach got wheats off you, I live in columbus too

wow good stuff , you came by my table atleast 10 times looking at those Zoom Gen's
laugh.gif
, I knew you would eventually get them, good choice one of my favoriteLebron's.

Shundy, I'll get with you.
wink.gif

thanks to everybody for coming to my city . its was a crazy event . plenty of heat on the tables and on our feet . kev and crew thanks for puttingit together i cant wait for the next one . i dont know how to post pics up here but go to myspace.com/tarintino07 to see pics i took .

god bless

For those of you that were slipping and sliding all over like me getting your stuff in and out...it was 68 today in Cleveland...gotta love it!!!

Back
Top Bottom