"CLEVELAND'S GOT SOLE" SNEAKER SHOW!! SATURDAY!!!

Kevin, do you know if the Hotel has a ATM on site? (if so they might wanna stock that baby)
laugh.gif

if I can fit everything I'm bringing 120+ pairs to sell

prices aren't set yet but most of this stuff will be at retail, a few above retail but still reasonable & some under retail.
some things I will have.
P Rod 2 Cement
P Rod 2 Argon
SB low Takashi 2
SB low Aqua Chalk
Lebron IV Birthday + other IV colorways
Back to school Pack Dunk Highs
Jordan XIV a few colors
DOOM DUNKS
Supreme AF1's
Supreme Dunks
Khaki SB dunk High's
vivid 90's
other Air max's, more Jordan's + many more.

all shoes I have multiple sizes but not a FSR. ( some of these shoes i'm 10-15 pairs deep SO BRING THAT $$$)
size range 6.5-13, 14

SEE YOU THERE!

Kev- whats the forcast for this weekend at home? You know I dont do blizzards anymore... lol
I am coming from the airport and straight to the hotel...

Originally Posted by Markk4250

flip did you get a chance to talk to Mookie, I think he wants to me up with you. R u flying or driving down there?

I did get a chance to talk to him and hes flying there and I will be driving hopefully its not a bad ride out there with all the heat that I'mbringing...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

you didnt answer your PM zach...garsh
ahh my bad, just got to you.

& all other PM's on sizes have been replied to.

thanks, Zach

Looks like a little snow fella's. I don't think it will be too bad.

A BIG yes on the ATM.

Take your vitamin C and Airborne people! I myself started feeling a little under the weather yesterday. What timing!

finally March 1st!

I should be in bed already. can't wait, be safe driving everyone.

Zach

Anyway I can get some live streaming audio and video from the event?
laugh.gif
Ican't believe I'm only 2 hours south of this event but not there. Then again, I'm kind of glad I don't have to wear my OSU IV's in allthat snow and slush up there in Cleveland. They get to stay nice and clean with me here in the Bus. Post pics asap guys!

pimp.gif

if anyone has any extra CLEVELAND GOT SOLE T-SHIRTS, please PM ASAP!!!!

I wanna cop 1 or 2!

THANK YOU!
happy.gif

Those V's are hot, especially with that O!H!I!O!, but I want the shoe we went to the Final Four in, not the shoe we'll be wearing in the NIT.

Let's see pics from the event, I wanna know what I missed out on!

pimp.gif

The show was amazing! Big shout out to
TheFuture2236
Flip: Winner of the "Best Collection award"
Zach13g
Rudolph1996
Shundy
Fab1122
Corwinator3407
MannyOmar22
Poofyo101
Chi-Town Air
ShortyC94
Tony

I will post pix of the show soon!

Outstanding Job and shout outs to Kev, Todd and all that helped out! It was a very focused event, plenty of heat on the tables. That is what a sneaker showcaseSHOULD be!

Shout out to some old faces ( Truth an Flip, Steve)
Shout out to new faces although I have known them both for a minute ( Kev, Todd)
Zach, Shundy, Jeff( OSU V's on his feet no less! lol)
If I forgot a name or two... charge it to old age not to negligence...

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Outstanding Job and shout outs to Kev, Todd and all that helped out! It was a very focused event, plenty of heat on the tables. That is what a sneaker showcase SHOULD be!

Shout out to some old faces ( Truth an Flip, Steve)
Shout out to new faces although I have known them both for a minute ( Kev, Todd)
Zach, Shundy, Jeff( OSU V's on his feet no less! lol)
If I forgot a name or two... charge it to old age not to negligence...

Yeah, me Nesto LOL.

Event was awesome tons of heat, Flip, Todd, kev, Poof, Shundy,& anyone else who did a table much respect on your kicks some dope stuff guys.
I took about 115 pairs to just sell & only sold 7 pairs, better than nothing I guess.

I had some crazy questions asked to me & things said, one guy asked why I was selling my kicks so cheap, one guy asked another guy if my kicks were legitin front of my face, another guy said my OSU IV's were fake & his friend agreed & they said this right in front of me
laugh.gif
, dude was rocking Peapod 8's so...
indifferent.gif

it was hilarious to have people ask me what sizes I had or Prices even Kevin asked & everything was all printed out on tags in front of the shoes, but kevfinally caught that.

nice meeting some new heads & seeing everyone I already knew, I had a good time made a few bucks, was insulted a little but still was worth the trip.

my pics

nice to see everyone there and had a great turnout
will definently do it again
nice to meet up with alot of different people

damn that after party must be good, no one is posting yet
laugh.gif

out of the hundreds of shoeheads there I can't believe I was the only guy in NT shirt.

next year, columbus!

Back
Top Bottom