Cleveland's Response To Lebron's Rise Commercial

Lebron fans must be heated that he can no longer be a top 5 all time player and can not even go by his stat padding from now on.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

Originally Posted by JsindaA

So if Jordan had done the same thing you don't think Chicago would react the same? You are really dumb for real
if you know anything bout history of jordan
he signed a very bad contract he signed a very very long term deal
he had one chance to leave as a free agent but his agent David Faulk at the time told him you stand to make money with Chicago Bulls so he stayed
thats why end of Mj career he got money hungary and start to sign 1 year contracts he felt like the Chicago Bulls took advantage of him & his services
thats why in Mj hall of fame speech he went hard on that owner he was clearly UNDERPAID
Magic Johnson signed a contract for 25 years for 25 million
People have to understand we dont live in a long term world people dont even stay at their jobs for 10 15 20 30 or 35 years anymore thats a thing of the past...

*Lebron is a BUSINESSMAN first then a Nba player
*Michael Jordan was a NBA Player 1st then a Businessman 
so when people compare Michael Jordan to Lebron their is no comparison plus Lebron never went to college
now if you want to compare Kobe to Lebron that comparison works little better but that dont work either
cause
*Kobe was a Nba Player 1st then a Businessman
*Lebron love money more than basketball anybody with common sense can see that he grew up poor..
prolly just started playing basketball cause a check comes with it and cant be mad at him for that..
*Cause Money talks and Bs runs the marathon

Wow. Were you alive in the 90's? Serious question. To say that Lebron is a businessman anymore than MJ is silly. You know the man has his own forum on this board right?

If Lebron were a businessman he would've realized how Miami was the wrong move for his image/brand and ultimately his profitability. Cle, Chi or NY all presented a better opportunity to win, be the star and ultimately have a enormous brand. Tell me how this move has helped his brand thus far?

Oh yeah, and Jordan owns the Bobcats.

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

Originally Posted by JsindaA

So if Jordan had done the same thing you don't think Chicago would react the same? You are really dumb for real
if you know anything bout history of jordan
he signed a very bad contract he signed a very very long term deal
he had one chance to leave as a free agent but his agent David Faulk at the time told him you stand to make money with Chicago Bulls so he stayed
thats why end of Mj career he got money hungary and start to sign 1 year contracts he felt like the Chicago Bulls took advantage of him & his services
thats why in Mj hall of fame speech he went hard on that owner he was clearly UNDERPAID
Magic Johnson signed a contract for 25 years for 25 million
People have to understand we dont live in a long term world people dont even stay at their jobs for 10 15 20 30 or 35 years anymore thats a thing of the past...

*Lebron is a BUSINESSMAN first then a Nba player
*Michael Jordan was a NBA Player 1st then a Businessman 
so when people compare Michael Jordan to Lebron their is no comparison plus Lebron never went to college
now if you want to compare Kobe to Lebron that comparison works little better but that dont work either
cause
*Kobe was a Nba Player 1st then a Businessman
*Lebron love money more than basketball anybody with common sense can see that he grew up poor..
prolly just started playing basketball cause a check comes with it and cant be mad at him for that..
*Cause Money talks and Bs runs the marathon

Wow. Were you alive in the 90's? Serious question. To say that Lebron is a businessman anymore than MJ is silly. You know the man has his own forum on this board right?

If Lebron were a businessman he would've realized how Miami was the wrong move for his image/brand and ultimately his profitability. Cle, Chi or NY all presented a better opportunity to win, be the star and ultimately have a enormous brand. Tell me how this move has helped his brand thus far?

Dec 2nd, can't wait.......I still think it would be a good story for him to end his career here....I'm probably the only Cleveland fan that wouldn't mind seeing that

Dec 2nd, can't wait.......I still think it would be a good story for him to end his career here....I'm probably the only Cleveland fan that wouldn't mind seeing that

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Thus foreseen what is sought.

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Thus foreseen what is sought.

When he asked "should I really believe I ruined my legacy"....ummmm, I hate to be the bad news bear Bron, but yeah, you're *%%$!!. No one will care how many rings and Mvp's you won. You'll be that ringchaser that this league finally needed
happy.gif

Oh and go Knicks!!

When he asked "should I really believe I ruined my legacy"....ummmm, I hate to be the bad news bear Bron, but yeah, you're *%%$!!. No one will care how many rings and Mvp's you won. You'll be that ringchaser that this league finally needed
happy.gif

Oh and go Knicks!!

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Originally Posted by SoleControl

When will they understand that he didn't owe them any explanation? Has no one explained this to them yet?
But why is nike/bron making a commercials like this in the 1st place? Asking them wat he shouldve done? As much as Cleveland is not letting go, so is Nike & Lebron.
Cleveland responded... 

Thank you Decmember, at least someone from the outside looking in understands. You team up with a giant corporation to further advance your decision making and ask "what should I do?".

Um, last time I checked - that was a question. He asked and Cleveland fans answered. That's it.
umm he's a villain now...and i like it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Originally Posted by SoleControl

When will they understand that he didn't owe them any explanation? Has no one explained this to them yet?
But why is nike/bron making a commercials like this in the 1st place? Asking them wat he shouldve done? As much as Cleveland is not letting go, so is Nike & Lebron.
Cleveland responded... 

Thank you Decmember, at least someone from the outside looking in understands. You team up with a giant corporation to further advance your decision making and ask "what should I do?".

Um, last time I checked - that was a question. He asked and Cleveland fans answered. That's it.
umm he's a villain now...and i like it
pimp.gif

Dude Lebron isnt from Cleveland. Lebron obviously doenst care for Cleveland. He doesnt owe Cleveland anything. Had Lebron been a bust Cavs would have booted that boy WITH NO EXPLANATION. Move onnnnnnn already. I've seen women get over breakups quicker.

Dude Lebron isnt from Cleveland. Lebron obviously doenst care for Cleveland. He doesnt owe Cleveland anything. Had Lebron been a bust Cavs would have booted that boy WITH NO EXPLANATION. Move onnnnnnn already. I've seen women get over breakups quicker.

Originally Posted by parasight21

Response was 
pimp.gif

I could see why people in Cleveland are still mad about it and will continue to mad about it. They still hate Ozzie Newsome and Art Modell after all these years. They will get over it someday but not right now especially Cavs aren't going to be any better anytime soon. As long as Cavs continues to suck and Heat succeed, the hate will remain and grow even. Being a Seattle fan that I am, I'm still mad at A-Rod and I will continue to hate him as long as he plays baseball. It's only been couple months since LeBron basically $*@%@-slapped Cleveland on national TV. 

BTW, Jordan always thought the Cavs fans are the worst fan and wanted to beat Cavs so bad at their home because of taunting he would get. LeBron doesn't know what's ahead of him. Knicks fans and Cavs fans are going to give him hell. 
Nobody hates Ozzie. Don't know where you're getting this from, pal.

Originally Posted by parasight21

Response was 
pimp.gif

I could see why people in Cleveland are still mad about it and will continue to mad about it. They still hate Ozzie Newsome and Art Modell after all these years. They will get over it someday but not right now especially Cavs aren't going to be any better anytime soon. As long as Cavs continues to suck and Heat succeed, the hate will remain and grow even. Being a Seattle fan that I am, I'm still mad at A-Rod and I will continue to hate him as long as he plays baseball. It's only been couple months since LeBron basically $*@%@-slapped Cleveland on national TV. 

BTW, Jordan always thought the Cavs fans are the worst fan and wanted to beat Cavs so bad at their home because of taunting he would get. LeBron doesn't know what's ahead of him. Knicks fans and Cavs fans are going to give him hell. 
Nobody hates Ozzie. Don't know where you're getting this from, pal.

I thought it was great, South Park also did a spoof on the Ad.....Eff that d-rider LeBron, had he gone anywhere else it would've been cool with me, I hope they boo him for the entire time he plays for the Heat.

I thought it was great, South Park also did a spoof on the Ad.....Eff that d-rider LeBron, had he gone anywhere else it would've been cool with me, I hope they boo him for the entire time he plays for the Heat.

*I dont see Ben Roth getting boo and he got charge with rape twice
people have sisters,mothers,daugthers,nieces,aunts should feel more anger towards him than Lebron #Imjustsayin

So rape charge is less serious than a decision to change teams ????? (Question of the day)

Been making this point for a while now.  Boo'd or not, there is not a hate fest towards Big Rape.

*I dont see Ben Roth getting boo and he got charge with rape twice
people have sisters,mothers,daugthers,nieces,aunts should feel more anger towards him than Lebron #Imjustsayin

So rape charge is less serious than a decision to change teams ????? (Question of the day)

Been making this point for a while now.  Boo'd or not, there is not a hate fest towards Big Rape.

the steelers would be just fine as an organization if big ben never played a down for them again. plus he helped bring them 2 rings. if lebron won them a championship all of the crazy antics and leaving wouldn't mean as much. we talking about a two time MVP who left a team with the best record in the NBA. plug any good quarterback into the steelers and they will be great

maybe if ben went on national television to describe the way he takes advantage of drunk girls, people would care more.

the steelers would be just fine as an organization if big ben never played a down for them again. plus he helped bring them 2 rings. if lebron won them a championship all of the crazy antics and leaving wouldn't mean as much. we talking about a two time MVP who left a team with the best record in the NBA. plug any good quarterback into the steelers and they will be great

maybe if ben went on national television to describe the way he takes advantage of drunk girls, people would care more.

Originally Posted by VanillaFreak13

When Michael Jordan step on that court in 1985 he loved basketball more than money
he never in his wildest dreams imagine he be worth a billion dollars
if you read book you know Jordan didint give 2 sh*ts bout nike and was bout 2 leave after Jordan 2
then they was gonna make Jordans after Jordan 9
Jordan didnt come in the nba in the 90s he came in the 80s
Jordan didnt come in the nba asking Nike for 100 million dollars like Lebron
He comes from a different era homie Magic Johnson is rich businessman also
but he was a Nba Player first he love basketball
did you read what kind of contract he signed 25 years for 25 million Magic signed
Do your history homie Jordan didnt believe in that dream of making millions
Nike had to basically force that into Jordan mind
He love basketball so much his vision was blurred on what Nike could do for his career & legacy

Originally Posted by VanillaFreak13

When Michael Jordan step on that court in 1985 he loved basketball more than money
he never in his wildest dreams imagine he be worth a billion dollars
if you read book you know Jordan didint give 2 sh*ts bout nike and was bout 2 leave after Jordan 2
then they was gonna make Jordans after Jordan 9
Jordan didnt come in the nba in the 90s he came in the 80s
Jordan didnt come in the nba asking Nike for 100 million dollars like Lebron
He comes from a different era homie Magic Johnson is rich businessman also
but he was a Nba Player first he love basketball
did you read what kind of contract he signed 25 years for 25 million Magic signed
Do your history homie Jordan didnt believe in that dream of making millions
Nike had to basically force that into Jordan mind
He love basketball so much his vision was blurred on what Nike could do for his career & legacy

Back
Top Bottom