Cleveland's Response To Lebron's Rise Commercial

lmfao...definitely went at Bron neck lol Cleveland is definitely going to be bitter for a looooooooooong time about this sh*t

Love the commercial. #6 is a %%$!+ and if the NBA let the fans show how they feel when the HEAT come to Cleveland, there's gonna be many lulz. And if the Cavs manage to win that night, it will be even better. Everyone here in Cleveland saw how #23 quit on the team and the city, and we will never forget THAT. It's not that people can't get over him, its not that. The dude QUIT, and that's what he'll never ever be forgiven for.

I can't wait for the roasting session to begin when he comes here, and I bet his %%$!+ $%# duck the Cleveland media session because +$!**$@ can't handle adversity. He'll come up with some kind of excuse.

And I'm tired of people saying how much he did for Cleveland. Dude ain't do nothing that the Indians didn't do for Cleveland in the 90's. I've seen this movie before, and the Indians came closer than #6 took the Cavs, pisses me off when I hear it.

Love the commercial. #6 is a %%$!+ and if the NBA let the fans show how they feel when the HEAT come to Cleveland, there's gonna be many lulz. And if the Cavs manage to win that night, it will be even better. Everyone here in Cleveland saw how #23 quit on the team and the city, and we will never forget THAT. It's not that people can't get over him, its not that. The dude QUIT, and that's what he'll never ever be forgiven for.

I can't wait for the roasting session to begin when he comes here, and I bet his %%$!+ $%# duck the Cleveland media session because +$!**$@ can't handle adversity. He'll come up with some kind of excuse.

And I'm tired of people saying how much he did for Cleveland. Dude ain't do nothing that the Indians didn't do for Cleveland in the 90's. I've seen this movie before, and the Indians came closer than #6 took the Cavs, pisses me off when I hear it.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

son is sooooo cooked up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

son is sooooo cooked up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SnapNPop

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

SnapNPop wrote:
No ur wrong, they're not acting like pissed off ex-girlfriends they're being fans of a particular team that got %*%$ on by a player who was on that team that they felt a CONNECTION to on the court, now whether it was smart to have such a strong connection to that guy is what you should be debating, but when a city gets a player that they feel is great and they feel they connect with, they're not going to let go of that player(s) or team, Denver still can't get over their love for Elway and if a QB doesn't do anything remotely close to Elway, they'll run him out of town.
GB still feels like Favre betrayed them even though their GM didn't want him, and if aaron rodgers didn't play well it would've only magnified that, I remember when they traded favre some fans wanted the packers to lose in spite of their GM.

Some players mean more to that city or town than just playing for a team, sometimes fans feel like that particular player or team IS THE CITY, Elway = Denver, at one point for years Favre = GB, hell in Chicago we still haven't moved on from the 85 Bears, and we damn sure haven't moved on from MJ, to us 85 Bears = Chicago, MJ = Chicago. Some players/teams are just transcendent and represent more than the team, they rep the city and to those cav's fans lebron was cleveland, the mistake they made was not knowing lebron didn't feel the same way, lebron felt he was akron, and too big for ohio but didn't want the pressure, stage or rabid fans NY or CHI has or even what CLE expected from him, so MIA was perfect, established all-stars. nice weather, women, and fairweather fans, if he loses and it doesn't work out he always has the fall back of "it's dwades team" so there's nearly not the same amount of pressure, so it was a win-win for him or he thinks, that response wasn't off-base by any means.

*Applauds*

Good stuff.

SnapNPop wrote:
No ur wrong, they're not acting like pissed off ex-girlfriends they're being fans of a particular team that got %*%$ on by a player who was on that team that they felt a CONNECTION to on the court, now whether it was smart to have such a strong connection to that guy is what you should be debating, but when a city gets a player that they feel is great and they feel they connect with, they're not going to let go of that player(s) or team, Denver still can't get over their love for Elway and if a QB doesn't do anything remotely close to Elway, they'll run him out of town.
GB still feels like Favre betrayed them even though their GM didn't want him, and if aaron rodgers didn't play well it would've only magnified that, I remember when they traded favre some fans wanted the packers to lose in spite of their GM.

Some players mean more to that city or town than just playing for a team, sometimes fans feel like that particular player or team IS THE CITY, Elway = Denver, at one point for years Favre = GB, hell in Chicago we still haven't moved on from the 85 Bears, and we damn sure haven't moved on from MJ, to us 85 Bears = Chicago, MJ = Chicago. Some players/teams are just transcendent and represent more than the team, they rep the city and to those cav's fans lebron was cleveland, the mistake they made was not knowing lebron didn't feel the same way, lebron felt he was akron, and too big for ohio but didn't want the pressure, stage or rabid fans NY or CHI has or even what CLE expected from him, so MIA was perfect, established all-stars. nice weather, women, and fairweather fans, if he loses and it doesn't work out he always has the fall back of "it's dwades team" so there's nearly not the same amount of pressure, so it was a win-win for him or he thinks, that response wasn't off-base by any means.

*Applauds*

Good stuff.

It's so funny reading these apologists posts "they need to get over it" "He didn't owe them anything" etc. BS because say if Cleveland wasn't upset u all would be saying "I can see why he left, they don't even care that he's gone [insert random pic, or smiley]" I'm not even a Cleveland fan and I can admit what they said in response was the truth and for some reason around here that bothers people...

let it go? they only just "officially" lost their franchise guy who promised a championship to city STARVING for one, in a sports city that's had some painful bad breaks, people here(including myself) still reminence about they're city sports good and bad moments, good and bad teams, good and bad players alike from years ago so how in the blue hell can you tell someone to let go of someone they thought was a supposed "franchise player" who was really a sidekick in disguise, that they "officially" lost only in July, when he was drafted on the team they root for, and played there for several years?!

Man, if MJ did what Lebron did to Chicago he'd get the same treatment if not worse, I don't care if MJ did it 10 yrs ago he STILL wouldn't be able to show face in the chi, especially if he didn't deliver some hardware. If Ewing, Magic, Larry or any superstar or franchise player did that to the city/team that those fans root for it would be the same. They would be labeled as traitors, ({})'s, etc.

How people forget when Kobe wanted to be traded so bad, that he himself said" I'd rather be playing on Pluto" how the LA felt about him, I remember when he came out during intro's how badly he got booed and he still played for the lakers, it's only forgotten because he bought hardware to that city, u think if he got traded to where he wanted to(CHI,NY) and didn't bring LA any hardware after they chose him over shaq(and at the time shaq bought miami a championship,while Lakers were 7th and 8th seeds) they wouldn't feel the same way about kobe as cleveland does lebron...child please...stop being an apologists, he left and no one could do anything about his choice and they feel betrayed and no one can do or say anything to change their minds about how they feel, or are supposed to feel...

what we are saying is that this is sports... YOU ARE NOT MARRIED TO THE GUY... STOP ACTING LIKE A PISSED OFF EX GIRL FRIEND.... its been a couple months now... stop thinking about him and what he is doing now and worry about your current team that needs your support... 
"hey wanna go the cavs game?"
"yeah, but let me make a sign first"
"for our team?"
"no, lebron and the heat lost a game last night, i wanna thank the other team for winning"

see the point im trying to make is that cleveland seems EXTRA SALTY.... i just think that they are taking to another level of hate for the dude... if you wanna boo the hell outta him when he goes back to your city to play, go ahead... but to remake videos and whatever they do... i think it too much... . it seems like when he left, it changed the way people go on about their everyday life... wont watch sportscenter because of lebron, wake up mad, get pissed when you hear his new team won a game.... i just dont think that another city would take it this far... do you think that heat fans would be this mad if wade left?

It's so funny reading these apologists posts "they need to get over it" "He didn't owe them anything" etc. BS because say if Cleveland wasn't upset u all would be saying "I can see why he left, they don't even care that he's gone [insert random pic, or smiley]" I'm not even a Cleveland fan and I can admit what they said in response was the truth and for some reason around here that bothers people...

let it go? they only just "officially" lost their franchise guy who promised a championship to city STARVING for one, in a sports city that's had some painful bad breaks, people here(including myself) still reminence about they're city sports good and bad moments, good and bad teams, good and bad players alike from years ago so how in the blue hell can you tell someone to let go of someone they thought was a supposed "franchise player" who was really a sidekick in disguise, that they "officially" lost only in July, when he was drafted on the team they root for, and played there for several years?!

Man, if MJ did what Lebron did to Chicago he'd get the same treatment if not worse, I don't care if MJ did it 10 yrs ago he STILL wouldn't be able to show face in the chi, especially if he didn't deliver some hardware. If Ewing, Magic, Larry or any superstar or franchise player did that to the city/team that those fans root for it would be the same. They would be labeled as traitors, ({})'s, etc.

How people forget when Kobe wanted to be traded so bad, that he himself said" I'd rather be playing on Pluto" how the LA felt about him, I remember when he came out during intro's how badly he got booed and he still played for the lakers, it's only forgotten because he bought hardware to that city, u think if he got traded to where he wanted to(CHI,NY) and didn't bring LA any hardware after they chose him over shaq(and at the time shaq bought miami a championship,while Lakers were 7th and 8th seeds) they wouldn't feel the same way about kobe as cleveland does lebron...child please...stop being an apologists, he left and no one could do anything about his choice and they feel betrayed and no one can do or say anything to change their minds about how they feel, or are supposed to feel...

what we are saying is that this is sports... YOU ARE NOT MARRIED TO THE GUY... STOP ACTING LIKE A PISSED OFF EX GIRL FRIEND.... its been a couple months now... stop thinking about him and what he is doing now and worry about your current team that needs your support... 
"hey wanna go the cavs game?"
"yeah, but let me make a sign first"
"for our team?"
"no, lebron and the heat lost a game last night, i wanna thank the other team for winning"

see the point im trying to make is that cleveland seems EXTRA SALTY.... i just think that they are taking to another level of hate for the dude... if you wanna boo the hell outta him when he goes back to your city to play, go ahead... but to remake videos and whatever they do... i think it too much... . it seems like when he left, it changed the way people go on about their everyday life... wont watch sportscenter because of lebron, wake up mad, get pissed when you hear his new team won a game.... i just dont think that another city would take it this far... do you think that heat fans would be this mad if wade left?

I got my ticket already for dec 2nd. Cant wait to see this. Ima either wear a bron heat jersey or svsm jersey.

I dont get why knicks fans would boo him or be mad? what did lebron do to them? why would they boo him? he didnt promise them anything at all. Somebody said a knick fan may get reckless and i have no idea why haha

and aint the cavs games sold out because people purchased season tickets last year at a discount rate not knowing if bron is staying or going?

I got my ticket already for dec 2nd. Cant wait to see this. Ima either wear a bron heat jersey or svsm jersey.

I dont get why knicks fans would boo him or be mad? what did lebron do to them? why would they boo him? he didnt promise them anything at all. Somebody said a knick fan may get reckless and i have no idea why haha

and aint the cavs games sold out because people purchased season tickets last year at a discount rate not knowing if bron is staying or going?

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

This avy was only supposed to be when the Heat came to play us on December 2nd, I applied it, posted, tested it out and than switched it back but yuku is slower than molasses when it comes to switching avys.

Got damn yall take the internet serious.   

JPZx, aren't you the one who applied to the Knicks bandwagon club because you thought Lebron was going there?? Don't make me post that screenshot.

but u the same dude who was posting your shoebox $. 

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

This avy was only supposed to be when the Heat came to play us on December 2nd, I applied it, posted, tested it out and than switched it back but yuku is slower than molasses when it comes to switching avys.

Got damn yall take the internet serious.   

JPZx, aren't you the one who applied to the Knicks bandwagon club because you thought Lebron was going there?? Don't make me post that screenshot.

but u the same dude who was posting your shoebox $. 

*watches YouTube vid*
*notices that the Nike logo is flipped at the end*
*wonders if Nike views this as disrespectful to the brand*
*wonders if Nike will deal with this in a stern manner*

*watches YouTube vid*
*notices that the Nike logo is flipped at the end*
*wonders if Nike views this as disrespectful to the brand*
*wonders if Nike will deal with this in a stern manner*

Back
Top Bottom