Cleveland's Response To Lebron's Rise Commercial

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

Originally Posted by JsindaA

So if Jordan had done the same thing you don't think Chicago would react the same? You are really dumb for real
if you know anything bout history of jordan
he signed a very bad contract he signed a very very long term deal
he had one chance to leave as a free agent but his agent David Faulk at the time told him you stand to make money with Chicago Bulls so he stayed
thats why end of Mj career he got money hungary and start to sign 1 year contracts he felt like the Chicago Bulls took advantage of him & his services
thats why in Mj hall of fame speech he went hard on that owner he was clearly UNDERPAID
Magic Johnson signed a contract for 25 years for 25 million
People have to understand we dont live in a long term world people dont even stay at their jobs for 10 15 20 30 or 35 years anymore thats a thing of the past...

*Lebron is a BUSINESSMAN first then a Nba player
*Michael Jordan was a NBA Player 1st then a Businessman 
so when people compare Michael Jordan to Lebron their is no comparison plus Lebron never went to college
now if you want to compare Kobe to Lebron that comparison works little better but that dont work either
cause
*Kobe was a Nba Player 1st then a Businessman
*Lebron love money more than basketball anybody with common sense can see that he grew up poor..
prolly just started playing basketball cause a check comes with it and cant be mad at him for that..
*Cause Money talks and Bs runs the marathon

lolwut_2.jpg

So if Jordan had done the same thing you don't think Chicago would react the same? You are really dumb for real
he had one chance to leave as a free agent but his agent David Faulk at the time told him you stand to make money with Chicago Bulls so he stayed
thats why end of Mj career he got money hungary and start to sign 1 year contracts he felt like the Chicago Bulls took advantage of him & his services
thats why in Mj hall of fame speech he went hard on that owner he was clearly UNDERPAID
People have to understand we dont live in a long term world people dont even stay at their jobs for 10 15 20 30 or 35 years anymore thats a thing of the past...

so when people compare Michael Jordan to Lebron their is no comparison plus Lebron never went to college
now if you want to compare Kobe to Lebron that comparison works little better but that dont work either
cause
*Lebron love money more than basketball anybody with common sense can see that he grew up poor..
prolly just started playing basketball cause a check comes with it and cant be mad at him for that..

lolwut_2.jpg

Originally Posted by SnapNPop

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

It's so funny reading these apologists posts "they need to get over it" "He didn't owe them anything" etc. BS because say if Cleveland wasn't upset u all would be saying "I can see why he left, they don't even care that he's gone [insert random pic, or smiley]" I'm not even a Cleveland fan and I can admit what they said in response was the truth and for some reason around here that bothers people...

let it go? they only just "officially" lost their franchise guy who promised a championship to city STARVING for one, in a sports city that's had some painful bad breaks, people here(including myself) still reminence about they're city sports good and bad moments, good and bad teams, good and bad players alike from years ago so how in the blue hell can you tell someone to let go of someone they thought was a supposed "franchise player" who was really a sidekick in disguise, that they "officially" lost only in July, when he was drafted on the team they root for, and played there for several years?!

Man, if MJ did what Lebron did to Chicago he'd get the same treatment if not worse, I don't care if MJ did it 10 yrs ago he STILL wouldn't be able to show face in the chi, especially if he didn't deliver some hardware. If Ewing, Magic, Larry or any superstar or franchise player did that to the city/team that those fans root for it would be the same. They would be labeled as traitors, ({})'s, etc.

How people forget when Kobe wanted to be traded so bad, that he himself said" I'd rather be playing on Pluto" how the LA felt about him, I remember when he came out during intro's how badly he got booed and he still played for the lakers, it's only forgotten because he bought hardware to that city, u think if he got traded to where he wanted to(CHI,NY) and didn't bring LA any hardware after they chose him over shaq(and at the time shaq bought miami a championship,while Lakers were 7th and 8th seeds) they wouldn't feel the same way about kobe as cleveland does lebron...child please...stop being an apologists, he left and no one could do anything about his choice and they feel betrayed and no one can do or say anything to change their minds about how they feel, or are supposed to feel...

what we are saying is that this is sports... YOU ARE NOT MARRIED TO THE GUY... STOP ACTING LIKE A PISSED OFF EX GIRL FRIEND.... its been a couple months now... stop thinking about him and what he is doing now and worry about your current team that needs your support... 
"hey wanna go the cavs game?"
"yeah, but let me make a sign first"
"for our team?"
"no, lebron and the heat lost a game last night, i wanna thank the other team for winning"
No ur wrong, they're not acting like pissed off ex-girlfriends they're being fans of a particular team that got %*%$ on by a player who was on that team that they felt a CONNECTION to on the court, now whether it was smart to have such a strong connection to that guy is what you should be debating, but when a city gets a player that they feel is great and they feel they connect with, they're not going to let go of that player(s) or team, Denver still can't get over their love for Elway and if a QB doesn't do anything remotely close to Elway, they'll run him out of town.
GB still feels like Favre betrayed them even though their GM didn't want him, and if aaron rodgers didn't play well it would've only magnified that, I remember when they traded favre some fans wanted the packers to lose in spite of their GM.

Some players mean more to that city or town than just playing for a team, sometimes fans feel like that particular player or team IS THE CITY, Elway = Denver, at one point for years Favre = GB, hell in Chicago we still haven't moved on from the 85 Bears, and we damn sure haven't moved on from MJ, to us 85 Bears = Chicago, MJ = Chicago. Some players/teams are just transcendent and represent more than the team, they rep the city and to those cav's fans lebron was cleveland, the mistake they made was not knowing lebron didn't feel the same way, lebron felt he was akron, and too big for ohio but didn't want the pressure, stage or rabid fans NY or CHI has or even what CLE expected from him, so MIA was perfect, established all-stars. nice weather, women, and fairweather fans, if he loses and it doesn't work out he always has the fall back of "it's dwades team" so there's nearly not the same amount of pressure, so it was a win-win for him or he thinks, that response wasn't off-base by any means.
Bingo.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

It's so funny reading these apologists posts "they need to get over it" "He didn't owe them anything" etc. BS because say if Cleveland wasn't upset u all would be saying "I can see why he left, they don't even care that he's gone [insert random pic, or smiley]" I'm not even a Cleveland fan and I can admit what they said in response was the truth and for some reason around here that bothers people...

let it go? they only just "officially" lost their franchise guy who promised a championship to city STARVING for one, in a sports city that's had some painful bad breaks, people here(including myself) still reminence about they're city sports good and bad moments, good and bad teams, good and bad players alike from years ago so how in the blue hell can you tell someone to let go of someone they thought was a supposed "franchise player" who was really a sidekick in disguise, that they "officially" lost only in July, when he was drafted on the team they root for, and played there for several years?!

Man, if MJ did what Lebron did to Chicago he'd get the same treatment if not worse, I don't care if MJ did it 10 yrs ago he STILL wouldn't be able to show face in the chi, especially if he didn't deliver some hardware. If Ewing, Magic, Larry or any superstar or franchise player did that to the city/team that those fans root for it would be the same. They would be labeled as traitors, ({})'s, etc.

How people forget when Kobe wanted to be traded so bad, that he himself said" I'd rather be playing on Pluto" how the LA felt about him, I remember when he came out during intro's how badly he got booed and he still played for the lakers, it's only forgotten because he bought hardware to that city, u think if he got traded to where he wanted to(CHI,NY) and didn't bring LA any hardware after they chose him over shaq(and at the time shaq bought miami a championship,while Lakers were 7th and 8th seeds) they wouldn't feel the same way about kobe as cleveland does lebron...child please...stop being an apologists, he left and no one could do anything about his choice and they feel betrayed and no one can do or say anything to change their minds about how they feel, or are supposed to feel...

what we are saying is that this is sports... YOU ARE NOT MARRIED TO THE GUY... STOP ACTING LIKE A PISSED OFF EX GIRL FRIEND.... its been a couple months now... stop thinking about him and what he is doing now and worry about your current team that needs your support... 
"hey wanna go the cavs game?"
"yeah, but let me make a sign first"
"for our team?"
"no, lebron and the heat lost a game last night, i wanna thank the other team for winning"
No ur wrong, they're not acting like pissed off ex-girlfriends they're being fans of a particular team that got %*%$ on by a player who was on that team that they felt a CONNECTION to on the court, now whether it was smart to have such a strong connection to that guy is what you should be debating, but when a city gets a player that they feel is great and they feel they connect with, they're not going to let go of that player(s) or team, Denver still can't get over their love for Elway and if a QB doesn't do anything remotely close to Elway, they'll run him out of town.
GB still feels like Favre betrayed them even though their GM didn't want him, and if aaron rodgers didn't play well it would've only magnified that, I remember when they traded favre some fans wanted the packers to lose in spite of their GM.

Some players mean more to that city or town than just playing for a team, sometimes fans feel like that particular player or team IS THE CITY, Elway = Denver, at one point for years Favre = GB, hell in Chicago we still haven't moved on from the 85 Bears, and we damn sure haven't moved on from MJ, to us 85 Bears = Chicago, MJ = Chicago. Some players/teams are just transcendent and represent more than the team, they rep the city and to those cav's fans lebron was cleveland, the mistake they made was not knowing lebron didn't feel the same way, lebron felt he was akron, and too big for ohio but didn't want the pressure, stage or rabid fans NY or CHI has or even what CLE expected from him, so MIA was perfect, established all-stars. nice weather, women, and fairweather fans, if he loses and it doesn't work out he always has the fall back of "it's dwades team" so there's nearly not the same amount of pressure, so it was a win-win for him or he thinks, that response wasn't off-base by any means.
Bingo.

I got my ticket already for dec 2nd. Cant wait to see this. Ima either wear a bron heat jersey or svsm jersey.

I dont get why knicks fans would boo him or be mad? what did lebron do to them? why would they boo him? he didnt promise them anything at all. Somebody said a knick fan may get reckless and i have no idea why haha

DO NOT. Trust me, people will fight you. And I'm not talking drunk fans being obnoxious, I'm talking everybody. 

And people are still overlooking the aspect of why Cleveland is so much more mad than if he "just left:" he quit in the playoffs against Boston. Had he played his hardest and like the MVP he was all season, I know for a fact people wouldn't be as infuriated. 
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

I got my ticket already for dec 2nd. Cant wait to see this. Ima either wear a bron heat jersey or svsm jersey.

I dont get why knicks fans would boo him or be mad? what did lebron do to them? why would they boo him? he didnt promise them anything at all. Somebody said a knick fan may get reckless and i have no idea why haha

DO NOT. Trust me, people will fight you. And I'm not talking drunk fans being obnoxious, I'm talking everybody. 

And people are still overlooking the aspect of why Cleveland is so much more mad than if he "just left:" he quit in the playoffs against Boston. Had he played his hardest and like the MVP he was all season, I know for a fact people wouldn't be as infuriated. 
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

^
laugh.gif
I didn't know I had any sort of a reputation on here but I appreciate the recognition man
laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif
I didn't know I had any sort of a reputation on here but I appreciate the recognition man
laugh.gif

cause

lolwut_2.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Seriously though, I hope he's in the second grade or something because that didn't make a bit of sense. 

cause

lolwut_2.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Seriously though, I hope he's in the second grade or something because that didn't make a bit of sense. 

Mo Williams and Antwan Jamison was the best talent they could surround him with. I don't blame you Lebron.

Mo Williams and Antwan Jamison was the best talent they could surround him with. I don't blame you Lebron.

Originally Posted by VanillaFreak13

Wow. Were you alive in the 90's? Serious question. To say that Lebron is a businessman anymore than MJ is silly. You know the man has his own forum on this board right?

If Lebron were a businessman he would've realized how Miami was the wrong move for his image/brand and ultimately his profitability. Cle, Chi or NY all presented a better opportunity to win, be the star and ultimately have a enormous brand. Tell me how this move has helped his brand thus far?

Oh yeah, and Jordan owns the Bobcats.
When Michael Jordan step on that court in 1985 he loved basketball more than money
he never in his wildest dreams imagine he be worth a billion dollars
if you read book you know Jordan didint give 2 sh*ts bout nike and was bout 2 leave after Jordan 2
then they was gonna make Jordans after Jordan 9
Jordan didnt come in the nba in the 90s he came in the 80s
Jordan didnt come in the nba asking Nike for 100 million dollars like Lebron
He comes from a different era homie Magic Johnson is rich businessman also
but he was a Nba Player first he love basketball
did you read what kind of contract he signed 25 years for 25 million Magic signed
Do your history homie Jordan didnt believe in that dream of making millions
Nike had to basically force that into Jordan mind
He love basketball so much his vision was blurred on what Nike could do for his career & legacy

Jordan went to adidas begging them to come close to Nike's offer. They wouldn't come close even though Jordan's favorite shoe was an Adidas. Not a business decision at all, you are absolutely right. What a blind kid he was!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by VanillaFreak13

Wow. Were you alive in the 90's? Serious question. To say that Lebron is a businessman anymore than MJ is silly. You know the man has his own forum on this board right?

If Lebron were a businessman he would've realized how Miami was the wrong move for his image/brand and ultimately his profitability. Cle, Chi or NY all presented a better opportunity to win, be the star and ultimately have a enormous brand. Tell me how this move has helped his brand thus far?

Oh yeah, and Jordan owns the Bobcats.
When Michael Jordan step on that court in 1985 he loved basketball more than money
he never in his wildest dreams imagine he be worth a billion dollars
if you read book you know Jordan didint give 2 sh*ts bout nike and was bout 2 leave after Jordan 2
then they was gonna make Jordans after Jordan 9
Jordan didnt come in the nba in the 90s he came in the 80s
Jordan didnt come in the nba asking Nike for 100 million dollars like Lebron
He comes from a different era homie Magic Johnson is rich businessman also
but he was a Nba Player first he love basketball
did you read what kind of contract he signed 25 years for 25 million Magic signed
Do your history homie Jordan didnt believe in that dream of making millions
Nike had to basically force that into Jordan mind
He love basketball so much his vision was blurred on what Nike could do for his career & legacy

Jordan went to adidas begging them to come close to Nike's offer. They wouldn't come close even though Jordan's favorite shoe was an Adidas. Not a business decision at all, you are absolutely right. What a blind kid he was!
roll.gif

and explain why after Jordan 2 he was ready to leave if the business was soo good???
ill wait for your answer on that one
say what you want
Jordan had more love for basketball than Lebron will ever have
Jordan didnt like losing i dont see it bothering Lebron too much
Maybe all these boos he receiving might change his effort
This commercial prove to me Lebron very insecure
Jordan will never do a commercial like while he was playing
cause Jordan didnt care about what you thought bout him
he show n prove on the court
I truely believe Lebron cares more bout money than basketball
not saying nothin wrong wit it but its his attitude
Jordan never came across as a businessman first everybody respect Jordan for being the greatest on court
I guess sum of yall dont listen to radio people number one problem with Lebron is
"he just went to Miami for the money bigger city bigger market"
"all he cares bout is being a billionaire"
"lebron is a quitter"
If Lebron came across as someone who love basketball that much he wouldnt never be labeled a quitter
I never Kobe get called that,I never heard Shaq get called that,never heard D Wade get called that

and explain why after Jordan 2 he was ready to leave if the business was soo good???
ill wait for your answer on that one
say what you want
Jordan had more love for basketball than Lebron will ever have
Jordan didnt like losing i dont see it bothering Lebron too much
Maybe all these boos he receiving might change his effort
This commercial prove to me Lebron very insecure
Jordan will never do a commercial like while he was playing
cause Jordan didnt care about what you thought bout him
he show n prove on the court
I truely believe Lebron cares more bout money than basketball
not saying nothin wrong wit it but its his attitude
Jordan never came across as a businessman first everybody respect Jordan for being the greatest on court
I guess sum of yall dont listen to radio people number one problem with Lebron is
"he just went to Miami for the money bigger city bigger market"
"all he cares bout is being a billionaire"
"lebron is a quitter"
If Lebron came across as someone who love basketball that much he wouldnt never be labeled a quitter
I never Kobe get called that,I never heard Shaq get called that,never heard D Wade get called that

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

Originally Posted by parasight21

Response was 
pimp.gif

I could see why people in Cleveland are still mad about it and will continue to mad about it. They still hate Ozzie Newsome and Art Modell after all these years. They will get over it someday but not right now especially Cavs aren't going to be any better anytime soon. As long as Cavs continues to suck and Heat succeed, the hate will remain and grow even. Being a Seattle fan that I am, I'm still mad at A-Rod and I will continue to hate him as long as he plays baseball. It's only been couple months since LeBron basically $*@%@-slapped Cleveland on national TV. 

BTW, Jordan always thought the Cavs fans are the worst fan and wanted to beat Cavs so bad at their home because of taunting he would get. LeBron doesn't know what's ahead of him. Knicks fans and Cavs fans are going to give him hell. 
Nobody hates Ozzie. Don't know where you're getting this from, pal.

I thought they did because of his relationship with Ravens and Art Modell but correct me if I'm wrong. Dude got the ring of honor by Browns so I'm probably the idiot talking. Mea Culpa.  

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

Originally Posted by parasight21

Response was 
pimp.gif

I could see why people in Cleveland are still mad about it and will continue to mad about it. They still hate Ozzie Newsome and Art Modell after all these years. They will get over it someday but not right now especially Cavs aren't going to be any better anytime soon. As long as Cavs continues to suck and Heat succeed, the hate will remain and grow even. Being a Seattle fan that I am, I'm still mad at A-Rod and I will continue to hate him as long as he plays baseball. It's only been couple months since LeBron basically $*@%@-slapped Cleveland on national TV. 

BTW, Jordan always thought the Cavs fans are the worst fan and wanted to beat Cavs so bad at their home because of taunting he would get. LeBron doesn't know what's ahead of him. Knicks fans and Cavs fans are going to give him hell. 
Nobody hates Ozzie. Don't know where you're getting this from, pal.

I thought they did because of his relationship with Ravens and Art Modell but correct me if I'm wrong. Dude got the ring of honor by Browns so I'm probably the idiot talking. Mea Culpa.  

Back
Top Bottom