Clipse Best Album Debate

Which Is The Better Album

• Lord Willin'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell Hath No Fury

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LW didn't age well. There's 3-4 beats on that album that are awful

HHNF, production is still hard. I will always love that album.

Both are great though.

HHNF and it ain't close.

I've yet to hear a better hiphop album since HHNF dropped 7 years ago.
Unreal album.

HHNF and it ain't close.

I've yet to hear a better hiphop album since HHNF dropped 7 years ago.
Unreal album.

Ditto.

I'm actually pretty stunned how close this vote is. Maybe with the exception of Blueprint I don't think there was a better album in hip-hop last decade than Hell Hath.

Lord Willn'

"Dirty Money" holds back HHNF from being the best IMO. Still love the album though. I wish they would have dropped "Trill" as a single with a video. I had a opening scene from Belly video treatment I thought up back then. :nerd:

Lord Willn'

"Dirty Money" holds back HHNF from being the best IMO. Still love the album though. I wish they would have dropped "Trill" as a single with a video. I had a opening scene from Belly video treatment I thought up back then.
nerd.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 Great Minds Think Alike!! The Black Light and all

LW had more popular hits (Grindin' and When The Last Time).

HHNF was the better overall album.

I appreciate Til the Casket Drops too but it had a farewell vibe to it. Didn't really capture the essence of the group IMO.

It ain't nothing y'all can teach me
I been locked up more times than sweet pea
SEE IM FROM NORFOLK
It's a coffin of u sleepy

Lord willin man. They came out my hood to shoot grinding, put va on. Gotta love it

Lord Willn'

"Dirty Money" holds back HHNF from being the best IMO. Still love the album though. I wish they would have dropped "Trill" as a single with a video. I had a opening scene from Belly video treatment I thought up back then. :nerd:

Ma I Don't Love Her and Lets Talk About It hold back LW though. I won't even start on the bonus Grindin remixes :smh: :lol:

It ain't nothing y'all can teach me
I been locked up more times than sweet pea
SEE IM FROM NORFOLK
It's a coffin of u sleepy

Lord willin man. They came out my hood to shoot grinding, put va on. Gotta love it

The guy with Skillz who's no longer Mad

I've grown to like Dirty Money over the years.

It's definitely better than Ma I Don't Love her.

Mask on face, glock in hand
I was in and out of homes like the Orkin man

:pimp: :pimp:

Lord Willn'

Ma I Don't Love Her and Lets Talk About It hold back LW though. I won't even start on the bonus Grindin remixes :smh: :lol:

I like to pretend like those remixes never happened. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom