Clipse Best Album Debate

Which Is The Better Album

• Lord Willin'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell Hath No Fury

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
When you broke but they think you got money, crackas start showing you love, ya own people act funny, I tear ****** heads off, I don't discriminate, waves, cornrows, or dreads, I will eliminate :x :wow:

It's a toss up for me, but I've played more Lord Willin than HHNF for awhile now. Still two great albums

Hell Hath No Fury is pretty much flawless to me. It has my favorite Clipse tracks and I can listen to it start to finish.

Lord Willn'

"Dirty Money" holds back HHNF from being the best IMO. Still love the album though. I wish they would have dropped "Trill" as a single with a video. I had a opening scene from Belly video treatment I thought up back then. :nerd:

Ma I Don't Love Her and Lets Talk About It hold back LW though. I won't even start on the bonus Grindin remixes :smh: :lol:

I actually like the first Grindin remix with Baby, Lil Wayne and Nore (Nore's verse was pretty wack though). I think Pusha's verse on the remix was better than the OG

This thread got me to throw on Hell Hath last night and I've come to the realization that it might be my favorite album of all time. Basically an album that I remember having and excited about then fast forward 7 years and I can still bump it without skipping a track (yes, even Dirty Money). I mean I remember at the time people weren't feeling the production on it but actually its production that will stand the test of time. If you pop in most albums from 2005/2006 they sound stale and out of date. HHNF sounds current and will stand the test of time IMO.

I forgot about I'm Not You :x

Very underrated.

Hell Hath No Fury would have been the album Rayful Edmond played in his prime though, would love to hear even left over joints from that period, they were in a zone.

If we going that route

HHNF > WGIFC vol 2 > Lord Willin > Play Cloths Mixtape > WGIFC vol 1 > everything else

Last edited:
WGIFC 2 was 
pimp.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
 From The Flows To The Beat Selection..Not One Skippable Track Whatsoever

Which Re-Up Gang tape had "If all I talk about is coke, don't that tell ya somethin? I fiend for them keys, I'm a glutton"? Whichever tape that was, >>>>>>>>>>

Which Re-Up Gang tape had "If all I talk about is coke, don't that tell ya somethin? I fiend for them keys, I'm a glutton"? Whichever tape that was, >>>>>>>>>>

"**** being broke with dreams full of nothing
My ****** cope and slave over ovens
Welcome to the big leagues, ******* leave they husbands
******g with us rich boys, who am I to judge?
On the price I don't budge
Just double up on birds like Noah in the flood"

Wow :x :x :x

That would be We Got It For Cheap Vol.3

Vol.2 was the best mixtape of all time though

Malice raps before he found god > *

Last edited:
"I listen to the beat, and the rhyme is wrote
See, I was 16, eyes full of hope
Bagging up grams at the higher dough
The news called it crack, I called it Diet Coke (Ohhh!)
At the same time, hiding from mama, dodging the drama
****** plenty ******* while ducking the baby mama
I found poetry, excuse me, 'Floetry'
"Say yes!" ****** hear the "Eghck!" and they know its me
Make 'em sick to their stomach how they supposed ta be
Sippin on a 50 foot yacht, *****, motion free
Ocean in my backyard where its s'posta be
Funny how my neighbors don't think its where I'm s'posta be
They think I'm cuter in jail
But the only time I'm boxed in is when the roofs on the SL
And that even come off, so that would mean I'm visiting
New world, I hope y'all listening"
New World is my favorite Clipse track
HHNF>LW slight margin

HHNF, with Mr. Lee skatin all over the intro =clutch.
F***in EMBIDIOSOS!!!
LOL

Last edited:
Lord Wiliin

i feel like this shows ur age.

HHNF= yung bucks

How is age a factor between which of the 2 you prefer? LW holds a special place in my heart and is the only cd I've bought twice but I think HHNF is just a better album altogether.

How is age a factor between which of the 2 you prefer? LW holds a special place in my heart and is the only cd I've bought twice but I think HHNF is just a better album altogether.

There's a 4 yr difference between each album.

Back
Top Bottom