Clipse Doorman Video...Jesus...the disclaimer...:{

THAT WAS SICK WOW GOD DAMN I AM HYPED

Ryanbbn let me get an avy of Malice throwing the money up during Pusha's first verse WG$ tag good looks

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

Ryanbbn let me get an avy of Malice throwing the money up during Pusha's first verse WG$ tag good looks

im sorry but i already got that in mine. im being serious.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Bastard

How about the very beginning of Malice's second verse when he's just mean mugging and looking around 4:22 or so
pimp.gif

Nah in the club when he's standing up

Although if you think of something else that would look sicker go for it I really don't care \\//

I see you 18th.

Christian coke chopping clothing owners...*throws in cinematic shots of black destitution for added effect*.... It is what it is.

I enjoyed it when other artists did it, so I ain't gone be a hypocrite...just expect more from these dudes at this point.

Joint was aight. Gonna knock in the whip.

Album should be a banger.

these cats never fail me cant wait to copt the album....is it me or is play clothes looking extra fly as of late
pimp.gif

avy request??
nerd.gif
\
some one hook it up with the dude in the wolf mask and the old lady singing lalala in the camera.
laugh.gif
that scene caught me off guard
or of the two drunk looking old guys and one eating a chicken wing.
laugh.gif
thats hood.

damn that chick in the yellow is bad.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

Good looks...but dumb %+% yuku adds 100kb to it
I dunno

We should be able to have bigger avys anyway
smh.gif

My _ Dub that avy so hard you making me want a new one g lol.
Spoiler [+]
5:42 with both of them in front of the fire and Mal doin the conductor motion would be nice
nerd.gif

1st time hearing this.

Video is HARD and beat and song goes Hard as hell
sick.gif
eek.gif
but whoever sang that hook was garbage
laugh.gif
. maybe itll grow on me in the club (doubt it)

Nah not taking requests. I haven't figured out how to optimize these gifs very well to get them under the NT limit with photoshop, which is what I'musing now... The one I got took me forever to do and it's only a little over a second...

And Rav I tried making the one you're talking about already but it's waaay over the limit. If youwant it it's yours...

edit* It's actually a different scene. Still yours if you want it tho...

Back
Top Bottom