Clipse Doorman Video...Jesus...the disclaimer...:{

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

I'm calling it now though, "Life Change" is going to be everybody's favorite song. (Nope, haven't heard it but that snippet has had me stuck all summer).
Malice has been saying this himself for quite some time now...

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I could care less what them _'s are rapping about. As long as the bars are point...I'm satisfied.

laugh.gif

Son gotta be the biggest Clipse fan out here.

I could care less what them _'s are rapping about. As long as the bars are point...I'm satisfied.

Ehh...I see where you coming from, but now that I've become aware of certain things....... I find that I can't even enjoy this type of music like Iused to.

oh well

I'm "aware" of certain things too...and while I have my views on Hip Hop and how certain artists perpetuate negative stereotypes that are so muchmore damaging to my people and our culture than most want to admit...I'm only speaking on how I receive the music. I hate this type of %%+% for the lilyoung dumb _'s in the hood. I can appreciate this type of music for the upper echelon of lyricism being dished out...and that's where it ends. It'salmost a guilty pleasure if you will. It's a bit hypocritical that I can be such huge fans of these two but don't necessarily support the messagebehind what they're saying most of the time...but it is what it is. I'm just a fan of dope lyricism. Content's never really meant much in what Ilisten too.

Some _'s don't understand how I go from Gucci Mane to N.E.R.D to Jay Electronica to Prefuse 73 and then to J-Money all in the same car trip but I likewhat I like.

I'm "aware" of certain things too...and while I have my views on Hip Hop and how certain artists perpetuate negative stereotypes that are so much more damaging to my people and our culture than most want to admit...I'm only speaking on how I receive the music. I hate this type of %%+% for the lil young dumb _'s in the hood. I can appreciate this type of music for the upper echelon of lyricism being dished out...and that's where it ends. It's almost a guilty pleasure if you will. It's a bit hypocritical that I can be such huge fans of these two but don't necessarily support the message behind what they're saying most of the time...but it is what it is. I'm just a fan of dope lyricism. Content's never really meant much in what I listen too.

Some _'s don't understand how I go from Gucci Mane to N.E.R.D to Jay Electronica to Prefuse 73 and then to J-Money all in the same car trip but I like what I like.
So this means that you can sit through Relapse then? Right?
nerd.gif

Cause if I'm not mistaken wasn't you one of the people bashing that album?
If you wasn't then mybad.

I'm "aware" of certain things too...and while I have my views on Hip Hop and how certain artists perpetuate negative stereotypes that are so much more damaging to my people and our culture than most want to admit...I'm only speaking on how I receive the music. I hate this type of %%+% for the lil young dumb _'s in the hood. I can appreciate this type of music for the upper echelon of lyricism being dished out...and that's where it ends. It's almost a guilty pleasure if you will. It's a bit hypocritical that I can be such huge fans of these two but don't necessarily support the message behind what they're saying most of the time...but it is what it is. I'm just a fan of dope lyricism. Content's never really meant much in what I listen too.

Some _'s don't understand how I go from Gucci Mane to N.E.R.D to Jay Electronica to Prefuse 73 and then to J-Money all in the same car trip but I like what I like.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I can respect that my man. I get what you're saying

I'm right there with you.

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

So this means that you can sit through Relapse then? Right?
nerd.gif

Cause if I'm not mistaken wasn't you one of the people bashing that album?
If you wasn't then mybad.
I didn't like Relapse because that *#$$ wasn't hot. Just wasn't digging it. Musically it did nothing for me. He can still rap but Ijust wasn't into that *#$$.

sick.gif
pimp.gif

Finally they smarten up on censoring the faces.. We all know the appearances on Fast Life is what did it to the "family"
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

sick.gif
pimp.gif

Finally they smarten up on censoring the faces.. We all know the appearances on Fast Life is what did it to the "family"
nerd.gif
Who is all in this from the "family"? Is that Geezy in the passenger seat? & that one dude looks like Ratt King...
nerd.gif

i don't care personally, but doesn't it bother you how these N's is thirty-something and refusing to grow up?

i know they choose to do what they do because they're so good at it, but i'm starting to think they just really CAN'T rap about anything else

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I don't like this song. Couldn't watch the whole vid because of it.

what ?? did you hear the chorus it was silly x 2819043 "i put my money on the roof and crush this *****"

Song is not hot to me
smh.gif
.. Hope they do not disappoint me.. Last 2 albums are
pimp.gif

I must say, I do agree with your sentiments....They are happy now, so I should have expected their music to reflect that.
Most of their Music so far has portrayed a happy state, But Their close friends were just put away....They should be allowed to express theiranger..which was basically F the Feds. I think the video is dope as well as the song.... reminded me of a new version of "grindin".

nerd.gif

Yea probably the smarter thing to do, but in the end I pretty sure they fam wanted to be in videos as well. I doubt clipse were rapping and theirhomies were begging them to cut out the drug references.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

sick.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
Who is all in this from the "family"? Is that Geezy in the passenger seat? & that one dude looks like Ratt King...
nerd.gif

looks like geezy in the bucket hat.. and isnt lil willy the dude with the dreads? And I thought dude riding shotgun in Liva's rover was Ratt King
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by KIXrUS16

nerd.gif
Yea probably the smarter thing to do, but in the end I pretty sure they fam wanted to be in videos as well. I doubt clipse were rapping and their homies were begging them to cut out the drug references.

I never said they aint want them to be in the vid.. just sayin you dont notice the "little" things when you gettin it and doing it.

I'm prolly late in saying this, but clipse may have never sold weight, but something's telling me some of the stuff they talk about they havedefinitely seen first hand on numerous occasions...

Back
Top Bottom