Clipse Former Manager Indicted for drugs

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

No wonder how he was rollin in that Lambo and etc

You know though a 16 year old kid can rent a Lambo with no problem right? Just saying......

Originally Posted by FR3SH like UgHH

let's hope they don't play every clipse album/mixtape in the court hearings...

laugh.gif

no hate...but they from salem...thats down the street, they aint move *%*! (back then anyways)

any word on a drought tho???

Voted for Barrack, McCain was my tax bracket though

I Sarah Palin %%#@, kick 'em out leave the clothes

Back to the PIPELINE, luckily I'm twinkle toes

eek.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

lupes a geek, the difference is he doesnt spit that coke rap. meanwhile, the clipse are nothing but coke rap, and i can relate.

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

I guess the people who mention The Clipse in the Officer Ricky category can dead that...

That doesnt make sense...Rick Ross was rolling wit E-Class...a heavyweight...
Every rapper from a major city has street *$!%++ that really do the +*#+ they talk about....
Hell Lupe was rollin wit Chilly...a dude thats doin 44 years ....
Rick Ross was rolling with....hell nah
Rick Ross rolled on $#@%++
BAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSE!!!!

I guess the people who mention The Clipse in the Officer Ricky category can dead that...

E Class was Ross' manager
eyes.gif

Didn't Ross say he was part of ANOTHER hustling conglomerate in his interview... (the one where he had to take the C.O. Job for) and then you have theBoobie Boys T Shirts... $$+* don't add up

Not to mention he wasn't being managed by E Class during the time he claimed to be selling white... He was managed by a dude out of Philly for a minute...

Didn't Ross say he was part of ANOTHER hustling conglomerate in his interview... (the one where he had to take the C.O. Job for) and then you have the Boobie Boys T Shirts... $$+* don't add up

Not to mention he wasn't being managed by E Class during the time he claimed to be selling white... He was managed by a dude out of Philly for a minute...
Ross and E Class grew up together homie but who cares why you investigating so hard
laugh.gif

Didn't Ross say he was part of ANOTHER hustling conglomerate in his interview... (the one where he had to take the C.O. Job for) and then you have the Boobie Boys T Shirts... $$+* don't add up

Really has nothing to do wit the point I was making...
Just because the Clipse manger was moving weight like that...doesn't mean they were...
Just like Lupes manger or Ross's manager etc...

Originally Posted by cartune

Ross and E Class grew up together homie but who cares why you investigating so hard
laugh.gif

HOTR likes to LITERALLY document this type of @!++
laugh.gif
(no hate)

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

No wonder how he was rollin in that Lambo and etc
You know though a 16 year old kid can rent a Lambo with no problem right? Just saying......
sarcasm?
thought you couldnt rent a car until you're 25 in some states
Originally Posted by Kingtre

It shames me to no end,
To feed poison to those who could very well be my kin (uh huh)
But where there's demand, someone will supply
So I feed them their needs at the same time cry
Yes it pains me to see them need this
All of them lost souls and I'm their Jesus

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

something that will always be over Jeezy's head
tired.gif

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

What was the point of this vid?
laugh.gif
...Anyways that beat is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
(has to be the Neptunes especially w/Kelis in the background, if not that poser should be murked)...the song itself is
pimp.gif
as well other than the fat @ss mexican dude who flat out ruined the whole damn thing.
smh.gif

LOL. Well that's Geezy at 3:19 handing dude the money.

Back
Top Bottom