Clipse Former Manager Indicted for drugs

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

VIRGINIA BEACH (AP) -- The owner of the now-closed Encore Lounge, accused of participating in a $10 million drug ring in Virginia Beach, was arrested Tuesday in Miami, federal officials confirmed to WVEC.com.

Details of the arrest weren't immediately available.

Also Online
Read the federal indictment

Anthony Gonzalez was the owner of Encore Lounge, which allegedly served as the drug ring's base.

He and six others are charged with distributing more than a ton of marijuana and more than 100 pounds of cocaine.

Video: Feds bust $10M drug ring in Virginia Beach
resize.gif
Larger screen
icon_envelope.jpg

An unidentified police officer is listed in the indictment as a co-conspirator. According to the indictment, the officer fed information about the ongoing investigation to the club's owner.

Two suspects, John McCoy and Raymond McCoy, were in U.S. District Court in Norfolk Monday afternoon.

Their families wouldn't discuss the case.

The investigation continues.
smh.gif
that casket aint droppin.

laugh.gif
...No, but seriously...Brothers Thornton are prolly nervous as hell right now...When the feds cuffed all these _'s they were prolly all dressed in Play Cloths from head to toe. Feds be like "What is the Play Cloths Gang nonsense all about...and why isn't there an "e" don't you dumb _'s know how to spell?"
smh.gif

Stop searchin for the e's cuz the o's is long
I SPELL IT HOW THE @#$%'S I WANT
laugh.gif

Manager probably kept them around, because they could spit the life he was living so well.
Clipse are
pimp.gif
, but damn all you talk about is damn coke! sheesh

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

The message got twisted...I'm just young black & gifted/
The THEME was coke...But the lines was up UPLIFTIN...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Pen_paper.jpg
/
300_278307.jpg

sick.gif

Originally Posted by ethanlee29

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

VIRGINIA BEACH (AP) -- The owner of the now-closed Encore Lounge, accused of participating in a $10 million drug ring in Virginia Beach, was arrested Tuesday in Miami, federal officials confirmed to WVEC.com.

Details of the arrest weren't immediately available.

Also Online
Read the federal indictment

Anthony Gonzalez was the owner of Encore Lounge, which allegedly served as the drug ring's base.

He and six others are charged with distributing more than a ton of marijuana and more than 100 pounds of cocaine.

Video: Feds bust $10M drug ring in Virginia Beach
resize.gif
Larger screen
icon_envelope.jpg

An unidentified police officer is listed in the indictment as a co-conspirator. According to the indictment, the officer fed information about the ongoing investigation to the club's owner.

Two suspects, John McCoy and Raymond McCoy, were in U.S. District Court in Norfolk Monday afternoon.

Their families wouldn't discuss the case.

The investigation continues.
smh.gif
that casket aint droppin.

laugh.gif
...No, but seriously...Brothers Thornton are prolly nervous as hell right now...When the feds cuffed all these _'s they were prolly all dressed in Play Cloths from head to toe. Feds be like "What is the Play Cloths Gang nonsense all about...and why isn't there an "e" don't you dumb _'s know how to spell?"
smh.gif
Stop searchin for the e's cuz the o's is long
I SPELL IT HOW THE @#$%'S I WANT
laugh.gif

NOW GO & PUT YOUR PLAY CLOTHS ON!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
(I was lookin for that response
wink.gif
)

i jus happened to listen to the feds takin pics and i was wonderin what was the difference between the 1st verse of that song and 50's ghetto quaran(sp?)considerin thats the song that made fif a snitch

Just got an IM from my dude Shomi who is about to put up some footage of Malice from an interview he did with him where Malice talks about making a consciouseffort to let people know it's not cool dealing drugs and it's a huge price to pay. Video will go up in a few hours. For now here's a pic ofMalice's crib.

malicepancakes.jpg

glad to hear malice actually talk this time

tired of pusha getting all the shine

edit: does this guy have pattycake on his forearms?

if the clipse were that caught up in the game with geezy, they names would be on that paper work. you dont get that heavy in the game and be that close to akey player and leave without a trace

the more i listen to feds takin pictures that was a stupid stupid stupid first verse. "rumor has it its bout 8 figures in that ceiling". i mean, WHYwould you say that..

ashley and rats girl monique about to be SICK. its crazy seeing the paper work. like i KNOW dudes who was driving them 350zs. its just wild.

It crazy now..Everybode is getting hit with FED Time. These Rappers need to be mindful of what they say on Wax, they can be next..

ooo **!% that vid got me hype... Malice a cool dude... video was kinda funny too wit the Aunt Jemima pancakes
laugh.gif

those snippets at the end of the vid sounded pretty dope

Originally Posted by Young Easy

the more i listen to feds takin pictures that was a stupid stupid stupid first verse. "rumor has it its bout 8 figures in that ceiling". i mean, WHY would you say that..
Pmighty wrote:
i jus happened to listen to the feds takin pics and i was wonderin what was the difference between the 1st verse of that song and 50's ghetto quaran(sp?) considerin thats the song that made fif a snitch

Perhaps but...

1 - "Lil Willie" is in the interlude right before the song talking reckless.
2 - Geezy and them other dudes obviously didn't have a problem with the song because they've been around the Clipse in the studio recently.
3 - Them dudes still got 82 counts with or without that song.
4 - 50 and Preme were enemies...these dudes and the Clipse STILL associate and are friends with each other.

Back
Top Bottom