Clipse ~~~ We Got It 4 Cheap Vol.3

face82

Banned
Complete failure. I was waiting for that heat on this one...No original beats or nuffin. I thought neptunes might of had one or two beats on there. I threwthis cd out the window...like 4reals. What you guys think? Vol.2 Was a classic.... This was Just a disapointment to me. Maybe saying it sucked was the wrongword...but it wasn't no where near what I expected.

i didnt like it like the rest of tbe board did.

wouldn't say it sucked tho. i can see why everyone else loved it.

put on your flamesuit sir.

def. suit up for flames. But honestly I never really got what this whole big fascination was with the WGI4C mixtapes. WGI4C vol. 3 was just OK to me nothingreally special. Fabo's mixtape is better IMO

yea, i dl'ed the first day and hasnt been in my cd player since.
same w/ re up 1 &2........

i wouldnt say it sucks, but i have no desire to really listen to it. maybe one day

Originally Posted by Face82

Complete failure. I was waiting for that heat on this one...No original beats or nuffin. I thought neptunes might of had one or two beats on there. I threw this cd out the window...like 4reals. What you guys think?

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
??

Dey Know Yayo and Cry Now is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yeah i downloaded, gave it a listen or two then i got that fab and haven't looked back since!

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

yea, i dl'ed the first day and hasnt been in my cd player since.
same w/ re up 1 &2........

i wouldnt say it sucks, but i have no desire to really listen to it. maybe one day

i dont even know where its at anymore
laugh.gif
, but suprisingly i wasfeelin the Fab mixtape tho.

Your very brave but I feel the same way I only liked the intro and Cry now. They tried to hold their own on Dey Know but failed miserably. I think the hype wasso big that dudes dont want ot admit it wasnt that good. Drama somewhat saved it. DJ Drama talkin +*%! and Aphiliates drops > Most of WGI4C Vol 3. Tha damnFab tape was mediocre too.

It's cool. A few songs were really solid. Malice was the star of this joint to me. ]

Vol. 2 was better than alot of people's real albums.

where can I get the DJ Drama version???

and to the threadstarter, when was the WGI4C series ever known for original beats???

Man u gotta be sick!!! How in the hell could u front on this??? Ur taste for music must be hurricane and souja boy. Smh @ u. I'm kinda glad tho cause Idon't want the masses bumpin this anyways. This for real _s that be pumpin work.

I wasn't really feelin it "like that" either. To me the standout track on there was F*** You. That's like the hardest track on there.

I just felt they really didn't bring the intensity like they did on Vol. 2

With that being said it goes vol.2> vol.1> vol.3

Disco rappin tree huger, how can you actually hate on these dude's rhymes???

Really...what don't you like about their lyrics? How can you hate on that?

Vol II > Vol III

Back
Top Bottom