Clipse ~~~ We Got It 4 Cheap Vol.3

This is one of my favorite tapes EVER! I've bearly listend to the new Dro because I have such a hard time taking re-up out. I personally like much morethan vol.2.

I love vol.2 but imo vol.3 is better because it's much more of a collective effort.

Couldnt disagree with this thread more. But to each his own

Originally Posted by Aair16

This is one of my favorite tapes EVER! I've bearly listend to the new Dro because I have such a hard time taking re-up out. I personally like much more than vol.2.

I love vol.2 but imo vol.3 is better because it's much more of a collective effort.

Couldnt disagree with this thread more. But to each his own
This is one of my favorite tapes EVER! I've bearly listend to the new Dro because I have such a hard time taking re-up out.
you Illin fam.
smh.gif

The new dro tape is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
you're crazy. This mixtape is fire.

There's no Neptunes beats because they don't mess with Pharrell anymore.

They tried to hold their own on Dey Know but failed miserably
laugh.gif
so you're saying Shawty Lo outshined them on thisbeat???

Who aint got a drop in years & still feared?
who aint got a record out, magazine N's talkin bout?
in a climate where most rap N's just walk it out..

smh.gif

WOOOOWWW! What have you guys been listening to? It's your opinion. I got it 2 weeks ago and just barely took out the car to listen to anything else. RealN***** is my joint.
pimp.gif

I like it a lot, Malice came strong on this mixtape.

I think they did a better job than Shawty Lo on the beat though

20k money making brothers on the corner is an original beat Gump, and this is the mixtape of the year. Thats saying a lot cause 08 has been a very strong yearfor mixtapes

re-up intro
show you how to hustle
roc boys
20K money makin brothers on the corner
dey know yayo
scenario 2008
rainy dayz
emotionless
cry now

yeah that tape sucked pretty bad huh??????
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

riiiiiiiight

yeah, i don't know what some of these guys are talkin bout, i listened to almost nothing else for like 2 weeks straight after it dropped, and the onlyreason i stopped was i because i was tired of rap for a minute. I love the tape.

the people that didnt like it probably dont know what their metaphors mean and stand for.. maybe if you listened and thought about it you would like it..

but hey like the clipse say your probably a fan of wayne cause his metaphors are boring..

I mean what do u people want. How can you not like "we got it for cheap" 1-3. These dudes bleed lyrics and crafty delivery. Plus the beats theychoose are for the most parts commercial knockers for ya TV heads and classic or slept on beats through out the era of hip hop. To say all three are classic, Iwon't go there for the sake or arguement, But their mixtapes are about as close to button that you will get. Vol. 3 is better than most real albums. Andfor those people who say fab and Dro mixtape is better what are u smoking? I heard some of the tracks on Fab tape and he sound like he picking up southernflows and his lyrics are not even up to par. And I won't even get started on Dro. I don't know what u guys look for in mixtapes but Clipse, Sandman andAb liva have brought back what a mixtape was years ago, lyrical material with as little commercial influence on content as possible. I know some dudes thattold me Fab tape is hot, but those are the same cats who get hype over the most simple rappers out like Jeezy and Rick Ross. I think most cats just look forswag and beats these days.

the people that didnt like it probably dont know what their metaphors mean and stand for.. maybe if you listened and thought about it you would like it..

but hey like the clipse say your probably a fan of wayne cause his metaphors are boring..

Thats the only explanation I could think of. Or if you say u don't like Drug rap I can understand that too. Even though these dudes make the coke rap sound like some Historical, Phylosophical rap.

"Re-up is the Gang, where ever have u seen such splendor at it's best, Modern day King Tut. Bathe in our spoils , I tell my ninjaz drink up, Money over !$@!!*% , Im I my brothers keeper. I color the verse, each one of them Mona Lisa"

"I pull from the ghost of the dead greats, ouiji board flow all u ninjaz is dead weight, I kill any pon in the way of my check mate"

"this high level of artistry is part of me , Im bored by my so called peers yall have to pardon, Graffiti beat street write my life for all to see"

"Hit ya , Rip ya so they can't fix ya, so paster preach scriptures, turn ya to mantal piece fixture"

"Life beach its looking like some sand in the pot, all daddy see is franklin's while watching the tan drop"

"big chain round my neck like Im fresh off the amistad"

"money stack I start to levitate, David Blaine see through the top I'm in a better space"

"i was told %@%#+ ignorance is bliss I was busy counting money, how ignorant is this"

HOW CAN THIS MIXTAPE be wack. Got beats of Cuban Linx, Ruff Riders , Snoop(doggy style era) , Big Pun and Fat Joe...I mean what do u guys want to hear.

Originally Posted by YardFather

laugh.gif
you're crazy. This mixtape is fire.

There's no Neptunes beats because they don't mess with Pharrell anymore.
Uhh...Show You How To Hustle is a Pharrell beat.

And if anyone thinks this tape is wack then you're deaf

Back
Top Bottom