Clipse x Kanye x Kaws "Kinda Like A Big Deal" [Produced By DJ Khalil]

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by debs 168

this sounds like an intro track.
no reason that pusha shouldn't have BODIED this. this is something you keep ye off and just go in on. spit for like 150 bars then pass the mic to mal. let mal get at the ppl for 150 bars and then let the beat ride for 30 seconds and fade to black.

would have been epic. i mean the track is still epic but could have been CARAZY.

I swear if I see one more NT'er use the word "epic"...
laugh.gif

This could have been epic
laugh.gif

better be the first single for " Till The Casket Drops" . Clubs+radio are gonna eat this up. Clipse FINALLY got it right this time.

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by debs 168

this sounds like an intro track.
no reason that pusha shouldn't have BODIED this. this is something you keep ye off and just go in on. spit for like 150 bars then pass the mic to mal. let mal get at the ppl for 150 bars and then let the beat ride for 30 seconds and fade to black.

would have been epic. i mean the track is still epic but could have been CARAZY.

I swear if I see one more NT'er use the word "epic"...
laugh.gif

This could have been epic
laugh.gif

this joint more EPIC than Lord of the Rings word up to da homie Gandalf!

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

better be the first single for " Till The Casket Drops" . Clubs+radio are gonna eat this up. Clipse FINALLY got it right this time.

Not even close to the first single. This is just an album teaser.

Am I the only one who sees these dudes consistantly getting worse? RTCD mixtape was sub-par, Vol. 3 was aight and HHNF was a dud. Lord Willin one of myfavorite albums and WGIFC vol. 1,2 are great mixtapes but lately dudes aren't cutting it for me.

I'm honestly not even expecting much from this next album.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Am I the only one who sees these dudes consistantly getting worse? RTCD mixtape was sub-par, Vol. 3 was aight and HHNF was a dud. Lord Willin one of my favorite albums and WGIFC vol. 1,2 are great mixtapes but lately dudes aren't cutting it for me.

ok

Am I the only one who sees these dudes consistantly getting worse? RTCD mixtape was sub-par, Vol. 3 was aight and HHNF was a dud.
indifferent.gif

The beat for this joint is soooo crazy
pimp.gif
Pusha came off the weakest on this joint....Malice yet again wit theheat....if their album is filled with this type of production
tired.gif

Am I the only one who sees these dudes consistantly getting worse? RTCD mixtape was sub-par, Vol. 3 was aight and HHNF was a dud. Lord Willin one of my favorite albums and WGIFC vol. 1,2 are great mixtapes but lately dudes aren't cutting it for me.

forget these:

Pivot_Hearing_Aid.jpg

you need these:

istock_ears.jpg

seriously...

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

indifferent.gif
lemme guess u think biggevell is dropping bettermaterial than them right now?
grin.gif

If this is just a teaser
smh.gif

I don't see how Clipse x Killa x Jeezy can be better... just don't see it but lookin forward to that, too.

Who's producing that joint?
nerd.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by alcapone

If this is just a teaser
smh.gif

I don't see how Clipse x Killa x Jeezy can be better... just don't see it but lookin forward to that, too.

Who's producing that joint?
nerd.gif

The Neptunes.

Originally Posted by jomitm

forget these:

Pivot_Hearing_Aid.jpg

you need these:

istock_ears.jpg

seriously...

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I swear the way Niketalk rides these dude is ridiculous. Dudes haven't been coming that hard lately, and hearing them saying talk about how much coke theysell everysong gets old.

forget these:

Pivot_Hearing_Aid.jpg

you need these:

istock_ears.jpg

seriously...

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I swear the way Niketalk rides these dude is ridiculous. Dudes haven't been coming that hard lately, and hearing them saying talk about how much coke they sell everysong gets old.

You have Max B in your avatar bruh. Avoid posting.

forget these:

Pivot_Hearing_Aid.jpg

you need these:

istock_ears.jpg

seriously...

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I swear the way Niketalk rides these dude Max B is ridiculous. Dudes haven't Dude hasn't been coming come that hard lately, and hearing them saying him talk about how much coke they sell everysong mumble gets old.
Fixed after massive editing.

Back
Top Bottom