Clipse x Kanye x Kaws "Kinda Like A Big Deal" [Produced By DJ Khalil]

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by jomitm

Am I the only one who sees these dudes consistantly getting worse? RTCD mixtape was sub-par, Vol. 3 was aight and HHNF was a dud. Lord Willin one of my favorite albums and WGIFC vol. 1,2 are great mixtapes but lately dudes aren't cutting it for me.

I'm honestly not even expecting much from this next album.
forget these:

Pivot_Hearing_Aid.jpg

you need these:

istock_ears.jpg

seriously...

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I swear the way Niketalk rides these dude Max B is ridiculous. Dudes haven't Dude hasn't been coming come that hard lately, and hearing them saying him talk about how much coke they sell everysong mumble gets old.
Fixed after massive editing.

Cause Max has anything to do with the Clipse or this discussion. Good job proving your point guys.

can anybody help me out and send me the track that someone downloaded from their website, seems like they took it down from the website.

Am I the only one who sees these dudes consistantly getting worse? RTCD mixtape was sub-par, Vol. 3 was aight and HHNF was a dud. Lord Willin one of my favorite albums and WGIFC vol. 1,2 are great mixtapes but lately dudes aren't cutting it for me.

forget these:

Pivot_Hearing_Aid.jpg

you need these:

istock_ears.jpg

seriously...

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I swear the way Niketalk rides these dude Max B is ridiculous. Dudes haven't Dude hasn't been coming come that hard lately, and hearing them saying him talk about how much coke they sell everysong mumble gets old.

Cause Max has anything to do with the Clipse or this discussion. Good job proving your point guys.

He's trying to say how ur gonna *+!@ on the clipse and be a fan of max b, a rapper that is worse than the clipse in every way possible....
and he would be right...

Originally Posted by Dapper D

forget these:

Pivot_Hearing_Aid.jpg

you need these:

istock_ears.jpg

seriously...

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

He's trying to say how ur gonna *+!@ on the clipse and be a fan of max b, a rapper that is worse than the clipse in every way possible....
and he would be right...

Umm, Max's recent work>>Clipse.

Back
Top Bottom