Clipse x Pharrell - "I'm Good" (Official 'Till The Casket Drops' Single)

I can't stop playing this %%%+...was listening to this last night cruising with the windows down @ 3AM and that %%%+ was nostalgic. Alot of people keepbringing up the dumb downed lyrics but I felt it was SO necessary on a track like this. They traded in lyrical potency for "swag"...I hate that wordbut I didn't know what else to use. It works well IMO.

^INY, well said my dude.
pimp.gif

Best song Clipse has released in awhile. Sooo glad that the production so far hasn't been so minimalistic like HHNF was.

And offtopic but girls wearing kicks like that is a nono.

Originally Posted by D723

Best song Clipse has released in awhile. Sooo glad that the production so far hasn't been so minimalistic like HHNF was.

well considering the support her lower body requires, her footwear options are probably pretty limited

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by D723

well considering the support her lower body requires, her footwear options are probably pretty limited
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Oh man

A+
roll.gif

I'm lookin good, I'm lookin good, I'm lookin good, I'm lookin good, Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Yeahhhhhhhhhh

I HAD to do that...been doing it all weekend
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheUndyingMachine

I'm lookin good, I'm lookin good, I'm lookin good, I'm lookin good, Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Yeahhhhhhhhhh

I HAD to do that...been doing it all weekend
pimp.gif
I'm sayin' man
laugh.gif
I always wind up unintentionallyignoring Pusha's verse. Matter of fact, all I can remember is...freak hit me on the text/ 'come and beat it up'/i just need a minute
happy.gif

*#*% was awesome tonight, Mr. Me too, Grindin, Something Like a big deal, Intro to RTTCD, We got it for cheap, Wamp Wamp,

Too sick, then B.O.B. came through after and put it all out there.

This song has grown on me alot since it dropped...perfect single for the summer.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom