Clipse x Pharrell - "I'm Good" (Official 'Till The Casket Drops' Single)

Nah yall buggin, this is coke
smokin.gif

I have a feeling they are about to ABSOLUTELY MURDER the track with Killa. I also have a feeling it will be one of the illest beats The Neptunes have done in years. Yes, I have a feeling this track will be an instant CLASSIC/epic as hell.

I don't see how this song can be anything other than epic...

Hey everyone likes what they likes...but this is def. A summer anthem...
pimp.gif
...but I think I'm not gonna mess wit anymore leaks...knowing them, 5 or 6 moreget leaked and that's like half the album gone......

Originally Posted by LIQI2345

Should've gave them the beat from Fam-Lay's get that work up, that song > this
That Fam'Lay beat is basura. PLEASE refrain from tellin' me some damn bongos is hotter than "I'm Good." My Lord...
smh.gif

Listening to it again on a new day... The song sounds better to me. But I'm still pissed bout the lack of kick drums.

A better kick pattern woulda made this a DOPE ridin' song.

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

Originally Posted by LIQI2345

Should've gave them the beat from Fam-Lay's get that work up, that song > this
That Fam'Lay beat is basura. PLEASE refrain from tellin' me some damn bongos is hotter than "I'm Good." My Lord...
smh.gif

Listening to it again on a new day... The song sounds better to me. But I'm still pissed bout the lack of kick drums.

A better kick pattern woulda made this a DOPE ridin' song.
Naw, I like the lack of kicks. Especially that one cause when it comes in it BANGS! Too much would be overkill, IMO.
Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

I know I can't be the only one going around saying 'YeAAA!'
laugh.gif
Me TOO!!
laugh.gif

HypeBeast McStreetwear wrote:

I know I can't be the only one going around saying 'YeAAA!'
laugh.gif
Me TOO!!
laugh.gif

+1! Upon playing this a few dozen times since it dropped I've upgraded this to crillz status.

^ Got a show here tonight, my friend saw them in their Hotel as they arrived.

sick.gif
sick.gif
@ P's adlibs. Dude made this
pimp.gif
off them alone.

I already mentioned it, but WORD. His ad-lib game on this track is simply out of this world. Listened to it about 50 times now. +%%$ IS STRAIGHT PIFF!
pimp.gif
(itjust wasn't what I was expecting @ first). After Pusha spits the line "h0e$ cut they eyes, we call them samurais" someone? makes the sound"WAAAAAA! (WAAAAA!)"...it has me
roll.gif
EVERY time!
laugh.gif

how are people in this thread saying the song is wack? i don't understand some of you dudes..

this is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
... i've had it on repeat for a while now

Back
Top Bottom