cliques are ubiquitous SMH

We all know high school is notorious for cliques by different races, and it just annoyed me to see the white lacrosse players at one table, the asians atanother, the mexicans at another, and so forth. I just finished a semester of college, and see the same thing there. And I guess the same goes for theworkplace.
Why can't we all be like this?
laugh.gif

oddly enough, my group of friends are exactly like that
laugh.gif

We're the most diverse group of friends ive ever seen

btw i would do dirty things to Brita and Annie
pimp.gif

through high school, the air force and college there were cliques believe it or not it's something, some people don't grow out of.

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

Originally Posted by sstelle

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

I choose to be with various races in High School.. So my theory is its a chose

chose..

smh.gif

oops
roll.gif
SMH at myself
I meant Choice

Ha, it's all good. When I was in highschool, the cliques were definitely not based on race, but sometimes the black people would group together, butwouldn't exclude white people from being friends.

in my HS everyone was cool for the most part but come lunch time it was lookin like Jim Crow in that $!!$$

we had two lunchrooms one on the first floor one on the second...

non white people ate downstairs and white kids ate upstairs...

it was so crazy cuz after lunch we would go back to class and chill together but come lunch we went our seperate ways...

i didn't know this my first day of HS and was on the 2nd floor lookin dumb cuz i thought none of my friends had my lunch...

turns out they were all downstairs...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

in my HS everyone was cool for the most part but come lunch time it was lookin like Jim Crow in that $!!$$

it was so crazy cuz after lunch we would go back to class and chill together but come lunch we went our seperate ways...

i didn't know this my first day of HS and was on the 2nd floor lookin dumb cuz i thought none of my friends had my lunch...

i remember in high school a lot of close friends (2 females especially) of different races almost always ended up in their races' cliques.. interesting.

I don't know why it's like this but usually when people are in new environments they tend to associate with their race. One of my homies said "Notevery black man is your friend, and not every white man is your enemy" I hate when people generalize other races.

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i remember in high school a lot of close friends (2 females especially) of different races almost always ended up in their races' cliques.. interesting.

when i first moved to the area in elem. school my closest friends were a groupwhite girls but as i got older i found myself wanting to hang out with the blackkids...we were friends until graduation but not like when we were younger...

That pic of the community cast is a clique too. Did you not see last night's episode?
laugh.gif

You mad at cliques or are you mad that you don't see diversified cliques?

i try to chill with different groups of people. It's always could to maintain some type of friendship

nah my school for the most part wasn't like that
everybody was cool
but me especially i could chill anybody no matter race or what they were into

There's only white and Asian at my school.
I can't be in a diverse group even if i want to be

stop complaining, atleast your high school had diversity

I never even had a class with any other race besides black people till i got to college

Back
Top Bottom