Clockwork Orange?

BigDanes89

formerly bigdanes14
Walked into my pschology class lifted and it was playing. First time watchin it and it was pretty intense. Good Movie though.

Why is your thread title a question?

Yes, it's a very good movie. Kubrick was a genius.

... yeah. It is intense. Did you have a question or is the question mark for lulz?

Great movie, but not even in Kubrick's top 3.

All of them.  But my personal favorites are 2001, Dr. Strangelove, Full Metal Jacket, Paths of Glory, and Lolita

Originally Posted by bigdanes14

What other movies should i watch from Kubrick?

full metal jacket
pimp.gif

One of my favorites

Almost every Kubrick movie is amazing. This, 2001, and paths of glory are some of his best.

Originally Posted by bigdanes14

What other movies should i watch from Kubrick?
In order of my preference:
Dr. Strangelove

The Shining

Full Metal Jacket

2001: A Space Odyssey\

Spartacus

Barry Lyndon

Paths of Glory

I read the book. It's a difficult read with all the slang. The ending is very different than the movie.

2001 is on another level of genius. But it's hate or love with that one

See 'Eyes Wide Shut,' too. I'm surprised nobody has mentioned it yet. It's in my top 3 Kubrick films.

Originally Posted by pull a Fredo

See 'Eyes Wide Shut,' too. I'm surprised nobody has mentioned it yet. It's in my top 3 Kubrick films.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Still havent finished this and Full Metal Jacket is really that good huh? 
nerd.gif
Passed on that so many times. The only Kubrick films I've watched a number of times are The Shining and Clockwork[/color]

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by pull a Fredo

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Still havent finished this and Full Metal Jacket is really that good huh? 
nerd.gif
Passed on that so many times. The only Kubrick films I've watched a number of times are The Shining and Clockwork[/color]
You definitely won't be disappointed

I've only seen full metal jacket and it's pretty good. Starts getting a little boring after a while. The ending gives you chills... Right down to the singing of the Mickey Mouse song.

Back
Top Bottom