Closed - New thread started

Kobe :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

"I predict we'll be back here." Kobe Bryant on the possibility of this being his last game in Sacramento.
— James Ham (@James_Ham) March 31, 2013

Kobe Bryant on the possibility of this being his last game in Sacramento: "No it's not. You guys have been saying the @#$% for three years. I'm tire of hearing that @#$%, you guys ain't going no where. Cowbells are still in the building." sulia.com/c/sacramento-k…
— James Ham (@James_Ham) March 31, 2013

Horrible horrible horrible :x

If the plan is to take a 3 at the end...why the hell would you have DMC out there?! Leave it to Keith Stupid.

At least Kobe thinks we'll be back. :smile:

Demarcus gon' Demarcus
mean.gif

Is there a reason why Zeke didn't play AT ALL in the 4th quarter? Could've used him as PG instead of Lil Buckets trynna run the point. Also, No Cole Aldrich on D12? I understand the chuck wagon has played well against D12 recently but they have 2 7fters now in D12 and Pau instead of MWP at the 4. Chuck was getting abused on the boards the whole game
mean.gif

- Tyreke quite possibly played the worst help defense i've ever seen in my life. Meeks, Jamison, and Blake had open looks all night
mean.gif

Overall,
mean.gif

Patterson had a stinker tonight too Keith Dumb still refused to put in Chuck or JT in the 4th?!? :smh:

I can't remember but either the .org or .com domain of Here We Stay was owned by someone in Sacramento who was involved with Here We Stay when it first started in early 2011.

But that person ended up being real grimey and basically just wanted to make the whole movement a for-profit scheme :lol:

He got outed with quickness, so its pretty conceivable that that guy sold it to someone in Seattle for a quick buck :smh:

see thats that **** that gets me pissed. welcome home? the kings franchise never called seattle home.

welcome home? hope whoever owns that domain DIES

and you know I aint no kings fan but really being that dumb and petty at the same time that ***** needs to DIE

Damn Noble, nobody needs to die over this :lol:

Its just some people in Seattle tryna rustle jimmies. I ain't gonna let it faze me, it game me a good laugh tho

see thats that **** that gets me pissed. welcome home? the kings franchise never called seattle home.

and you know I aint no kings fan but really being that dumb and petty at the same time that ***** needs to DIE

Damn brah. I think they're talking about the nba in general and not the franchise specifically. Calm yo ****

:lol:

But a lot of the stuff coming from the Seattle side has been taking this insulting tone since Woj announced the (potential) sale. Buying a "herewestay" domain and punctuating it with "welcome home" is not even surprising

Damn Noble, nobody needs to die over this :lol:

Its just some people in Seattle tryna rustle jimmies. I ain't gonna let it faze me, it game me a good laugh tho

:lol:

I even laughed when I saw a guy wearing a Supersonics jersey at Sleep Train earlier this year during a game.

:smh::smh::smh:

Back
Top Bottom