Closed

I still have my Randy Moss. lol!

If Manziel is not there. I'd like to trade down and grab Derek Carr...IDGAF that his bro didn't accomplish squat. He can make every throw on the field and seems to be willing to work.

With regards to McGloin...I really can't tell if there is something there. Or if Pryor just plays QB that bad that it made McGloin look good.

Last edited:
Sammy had a hell of a game yesterday but there's no point in taking him if we don't have a qb.

Most likely Sammy will be the best player available when we pick. I believe in the hype.

A great receiver can make a mediocre qb look good, very rarely is the opposite true.

Im saying I don't believe any of the qbs available when we pick will benefit the team more than a #1 receiver.

That may true when strictly comparing just those two positions, but we have serious needs elsewhere that should be addressed with a trade down if a franchise QB isn't there. Watkins doesn't solve line issues on both sides of the ball and we need to continue paying particular attention to the defense, which will likely be the reason we can compete at all next year.

Last edited:
That may true when strictly comparing just those two positions, but we have serious needs elsewhere that should be addressed with a trade down if a franchise QB isn't there. Watkins doesn't solve line issues on both sides of the ball and we need to continue paying particular attention to the defense, which will likely be the reason we can compete at all next year.

This. We need to put for talent into our trenches. The best 2ndry cannot cover wrs for 5 sec+ and visa versa. Mcgloin as we say will make plays if he has time.

Think im gonna cop a Marcell Reese jersey to wear for gamedays next year. Im in need for a new jersey BAD, but Ill be dead before we have any superstars on the squad. Ive had to stick to wearing logo t's and hoodies the last few years. I dont like custom jerseys, I just want ONE player I can root for dammit! I have an authentic pro line Tim Brown from when nike first made NFL unis but its humongous I can fit 3 of me in it, my Charles Woodson swingman from reebok is starting to yellow plus its reebok :x, my randy moss jersey is well..a randy moss jersey, and my replica Janikowski is losing all of its silver numbering, its been turned into my daughters night gown. Reese is the only dude I can see myself legitimately wanting to own a jersey of.

I've been wanting a Woodson Authentic before he retired but I'd get Reece too!

If I can find a Jerry Rice authentic on EBay I might have to cop.

I like King, I also like his little side to side sway he does before punting, it probably slows him down and increases the chance for a block but for some reason I like it. It looks "swaggy" haha I know Im not the only one who notices it.

He'll either outkick his coverage or put it in the endzone. Also dude probably has the slowest release in the league. Not sure what you guys see in him.

He'll either outkick his coverage or put it in the endzone. Also dude probably has the slowest release in the league. Not sure what you guys see in him.

Yeah I'm with you. It's only his rookie year so I think he'll get better but he's not as good as the stats indicate. I feel like he tries to kick it as hard as possible most of the time and it results in touchbacks like crazy. And yeah his release is sloooooow.

Back
Top Bottom