Clowning kids on the court: volume appreciate us ballers!

So i went to the ymca today, and there were these 3 kids from st marys a private school that made the state tourney and got pretty far. They are making fun ofus talking all this smack. So we play a nice pick up game 3 on 3, and where clowning on em, but they start reaching in on me and knocking tha ball out ofbounds, so i aint gonna act like a lil girl and call a foul. This is getting me frustrated though
mad.gif
, so im like alright whatever ima get these dudes good next play. My boy isdriving down the court and gets stripped, they throw it to a 6 foot 5 kid, and i go up stuff the crap out of him hold the ball in the process and go coast tocoast cp3 style
pimp.gif
. Anyways the point of this post is to tell a story ofwhen you clowned on some kids on the court.

it was probably a half court type of full court. some dudes need to chill with the stonefaces

Exactly it was a half court, but full court. Thank you swooshdude. I'm sorry it wasnt a five on five game.

Happy grammar policia?

Originally Posted by swooshdude

it was probably a half court type of full court. some dudes need to chill with the stonefaces
i dont get it...

^
Like on one half of the court, there is two baskets at the two widths of it. So they play width to width

Originally Posted by cicco1212

So i went to the ymca today, and there were these 3 kids from st marys a private school that made the state tourney and got pretty far. They are making fun of us talking all this smack. So we play a nice pick up game 3 on 3, and where clowning on em, but they start reaching in on me and knocking tha ball out of bounds, so i aint gonna act like a lil girl and call a foul. This is getting me frustrated though
mad.gif
, so im like alright whatever ima get these dudes good next play. My boy is driving down the court and gets stripped, they throw it to a 6 foot 5 kid, and i go up stuff the crap out of him hold the ball in the process and go coast to coast cp3 style
pimp.gif
. Anyways the point of this post is to tell a story of when you clowned on some kids on the court.

eyes.gif

Yes, I'm sure it was exactly like Chris Paul
Lame - o

alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

By the way when i say cp3 i am emphasising so you can understand that i felt good about it, go back to your obama gay character post.

Originally Posted by cicco1212

By the way when i say cp3 i am emphasising so you can understand that i felt good about it, go back to your obama gay character post.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you
istockphoto_1795210_cry_baby.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This dude gassing himself up when he clearly fouled the dude for the strip

Back
Top Bottom